1. Outdoor lunch is an option today at Kusel Stadium.
2. Please welcome our guest AFS students today from Argentina, Austria, Costa Rica, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, and Thailand! Thanks to all for continuing our AFS global connection.
3. Students, please remember that your course verifications are due Friday in the CCPC. These were mailed to your homes a couple of weeks ago. This requires a parent signature, too. Please see your counselor if you have any questions.
4. Friday 7th period, Berea College will be visiting. Interested students should come to the front office.
5. Students interested in selling tickets or working parking crew for spring sporting events should sign up on the form on Mrs. Nelson’s desk in the main office by the end of the day.
6. Attention all juniors…there is a mandatory meeting Thursday during advisory, in the gym, for next week’s ACT. All juniors should report to the gym after lunch on Thursday. Thank you.
7. LAST CHANCE to get your tickets to Legally Blonde, The Musical at MHS! Action-packed, non-stop dancing and singing, modern and fun… it’s definitely “what you want” to do this weekend!
Show times are Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 8 at 2 p.m. Tickets are $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 for adults. All seating is RESERVED and tickets are available ONLINE by going to mariemonths.seatyourself.biz
. Online ticketing closes 2 hours prior to curtain. Remaining seats will be sold at the box office by CASH or CHECK ONLY, starting 1 hour prior to show-time, and the box office closes 5 minutes before curtain.
8. Macy’s Kenwood Towne Centre will be hosting their Prom Shopping Party on Saturday, March 14 from 2-4 pm. Check-in w/student ID for discount voucher and enjoy 25% off dresses, jewelry, shoes and men’s suits, along with mini-makeovers and sweet treats, while supplies last.
9. Detention today will be served with Ms. Williams in Room 203, in the Gold Modular.