1. AAA will be starting a new Driver Education class on April 9. Applications are available in the CCPC.
2. Creative writing club will be meeting after school today in Ms. Reilly’s room from 3-345.
3. A Reminder that Art Club meets today after school in the downstairs art room, room 27.
4. Key Club will meet this Thursday during both lunches in the Auxiliary Gym.
5. Registration forms for Lifeguarding Class are on the front counter. Class members must be 15 years old when the class begins. Cost for Mariemont students is $300, and the first 10 people to return their form with payment will be in the class. Return your forms to Mr. Nerl’s mailbox.
6. Students in grades 9 - 11, we mailed your verification form to your home address. This form lists all of the courses that you registered for regarding next year. It is very important to check this. You need to check this for accuracy, add alternatives to it if you didn’t do so initially, sign it, and have your parent/guardian sign it. You must return this form to the CCPC ASAP.
7. Any student playing a spring sport who is need of a PE waiver is reminded to fill out the form and return it to the CCPC before spring break. PE waiver forms are located on the website and in the CCPC.
8. Fairfax Swim Club is hiring lifeguards for this summer. You must be 15 or older and have lifeguard/CPR certification. If you are interested and don’t have lifeguard certification, classes will be held this spring at the Fairfax Swim Club. So, if you’re looking for a fun place to work and like the sun, this is the place. See the flier outside the College and Career Planning Center.
9. The Cincinnati Sports Club on Redbank Road, is hiring for member service associates. You must be 18 to apply. See the flier outside the CCPC.
10. Cheerleading tryouts will be held today through Friday for the 2018-2019 season from 6:30-8 in the gym. Both football and basketball cheerleaders should attend. This tryout is open to all incoming freshman through seniors. Please contact Stephanie Frey for more information.
11. The Sound of Music: Tickets are now on sale! Mariemont High School will present the beloved classic “The Sound of Music” Friday, March 16 and Saturday, March 17 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 18 at 2 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online by going to www.mariemontschools.org/mariemont-high-school and clicking on “Purchase Tickets to The Sound of Music” at the bottom of the left-hand menu bar. This is a secure website for Mariemont ticket purchases (small processing fees apply). Online ticket sales close two hours prior to each performance. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS NOW.
Tickets can also be purchased at the MHS Box Office located outside of the MHS Auditorium with cash or check made out to MHS during school lunch hours (11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.) the week of a performance plus one hour before each performance. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens. ALL SEATING IS RESERVED, and tickets to the musical often sell out so buy your tickets early! Questions? Please contact Delta Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Terrace Park Swim Club is hiring for the summer. You may email email@example.com or apply online at swimsafepool.com. You must be at least fifteen in order to apply. CLICK HERE FOR A FLYER WITH MORE INFORMATION.
13. Looking for a rewarding Summer Volunteer Opportunity? Stepping Stones will be hosting a Summer Camp from June 4 – August 3. They are in critical need of volunteers for their day camp. This would be a great chance to get community service hours. Check out the flyer posted outside of the CCPC for more information.
14. Detention this week will be served with Mr. Hewitt in Room 24.