1. Calling one, calling all MHS Warriors to create and submit work to the Diverse Voices Contest. Contest deadline is today. See any teacher for information about this groovy opportunity.
2. Registration forms for Lifeguarding Class are on the front counter. Class members must be 15 years old when the class begins. Cost for Mariemont students is $300, and the first 10 people to return their form with payment will be in the class. Return your forms to Mr. Nerl’s mailbox.
3. Students who are interested in selling tickets or working parking crew for spring events should sign up on the sheet on the front counter. See Mr. Nerl if you have any questions!
4. Any student playing a spring sport who is need of a PE waiver is reminded to fill out the form and return it to the CCPC before spring break. PE waiver forms are located on the website and in the CCPC.
5. Good luck to the varsity boys’ basketball team as they play Cincinnati Country Day at Western Brown tonight at 6pm in the Sectional Tournament! Presale tickets are on sale in the office for $6. All tickets sold at MHS return a percentage to the school.
6. Students who are interested in selling tickets or working parking crew for spring events should sign up on the sheet on the front counter. See Mr. Nerl if you have any questions!
7. Terrace Park Swim Club is hiring for the summer. You may email email@example.com or apply online at swimsafepool.com. You must be at least fifteen in order to apply. Click here for a flyer with additional information.
8. Creative Writing club will meet today from 3-345 in Ms. Reilly’s room.
9. A reminder that Art Club meets today after school in the downstairs art room, rm. 27 from 3-4pm.
10. There will be a key club meeting in the aux gym tomorrow for all members during both lunches. Attendance is mandatory!
11. There will be a leadership lunch in C20 during both lunches today. All are welcome and there will be treats!
12. Attention all Art Students who have been invited to enter the Governor's Art Competition: Your forms and fees are due to Mrs. Richardson TODAY. Please bring forms & fees to Mrs. R either in person or place in her teacher mailbox in the office. Thank you.
13. The first hike of the hiking club is this Saturday, March 3rd! See Mrs. Long if you are interested and have not signed up.
14. Cheerleading tryouts will be held on March 7th, 8th, and 9th for the 2018-2019 season from 6:30-8 in the gym. Both football and basketball cheerleaders should attend. This tryout is open to all incoming freshman through seniors. Please contact Stephanie Frey for more information.
15. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival this Saturday. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
16. The Sound of Music: Tickets are now on sale! Mariemont High School will present the beloved classic “The Sound of Music” Friday, March 16 and Saturday, March 17 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 18 at 2 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online by going to www.mariemontschools.org/mariemont-high-school and clicking on “Purchase Tickets to The Sound of Music” at the bottom of the left-hand menu bar. This is a secure website for Mariemont ticket purchases (small processing fees apply). Online ticket sales close two hours prior to each performance. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
Tickets can also be purchased at the MHS Box Office located outside of the MHS Auditorium with cash or check made out to MHS during school lunch hours (11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.) the week of a performance plus one hour before each performance. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students and senior citizens. ALL SEATING IS RESERVED, and tickets to the musical often sell out so buy your tickets early! Questions? Please contact Delta Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. There are many Lost and Found items on display in the front lobby. Please stop by to see if you recognize anything.
18. Detention this week will be served with Ms. Storch in Room 14.