1. Calling one, calling all MHS Warriors to create and submit work to the Diverse Voices Contest. Contest deadline is February 28th. See any teacher for information about this groovy opportunity.
2. Registration forms for Lifeguarding Class are on the front counter. Class members must be 15 years old when the class begins. Cost for Mariemont students is $300, and the first 10 people to return their form with payment will be in the class. Return your forms to Mr. Nerl’s mailbox.
3. AFS Club is hosting international guest students on Wednesday. Please sign up or see señora Timmerding if you are attending the event after school or helping with baked goods.
4. Attention all Art Students who have been invited to enter the Governor's Art Competition: Your forms and fees are due to Mrs. Richardson THIS WEDNESDAY. Please bring forms & fees to Mrs. R either in person or place in her teacher mailbox in the office. Thank you.
5. The first hike of the hiking club is this Saturday, March 3rd! See Mrs. Long if you are interested and have not signed up.
6. Cheerleading tryouts will be held on March 7th, 8th, and 9th for the 2018-2019 season from 6:30-8 in the gym. Both football and basketball cheerleaders should attend. This tryout is open to all incoming freshman through seniors. Please contact Stephanie Frey for more information.
7. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival on Sat. March 3. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
8. The senior class blood drive will take place this Tuesday Feb. 27th. Students 16 years or older as well as parents are eligible to donate and save a life. To make an appointment to donate students should see Mrs. Bell. Parents please contact/email Mrs. Bell.
9. There are many Lost and Found items on display in the front lobby. Please stop by to see if you recognize anything.
10. Detention this week will be served with Ms. Storch in Room 14.