1. Calling one, calling all MHS Warriors to create and submit work to the Diverse Voices Contest. Contest deadline is February 28th. See any teacher for information about this groovy opportunity.
2. Registration forms for Lifeguarding Class are on the front counter. Class members must be 15 years old when the class begins. Cost for Mariemont students is $300, and the first 10 people to return their form with payment will be in the class. Return your forms to Mr. Nerl’s mailbox.
3. All Chess Club members MUST see Mrs. Briggs TODAY by 3pm to confirm whether they ARE or ARE NOT participating in this Saturday's tournament at St. Xavier HS.
4. The first hike of the hiking club is Saturday, March 3rd! See Mrs. Long if you are interested and have not signed up.
5. Vote Cora Dupre and Ian Mikesell as Enquirer Athletes of the Week. Vote at www.cincinnati.com.
6. Tonight from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, the students from MJH will be at the MHS for a night of fun in the gym. Any students who need service hours or simply want to volunteer can help out by organizing the kids in basketball, dodgeball, etc. Volunteers need to report to the Commons at 6:45 for assignments. Kindly leave a contact number with the front office if you plan to help.
7. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival on Sat. March 3. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
8. The senior class blood drive will take place on Tuesday Feb. 27th. Students 16 years or older as well as parents are eligible to donate and save a life. To make an appointment to donate students should see Mrs. Bell. Parents please contact/email Mrs. Bell.
9. There are many Lost and Found items on display in the front lobby. Please stop by to see if you recognize anything.