1. If you are interested in a career in start-up businesses or marketing, then you should attend our Career Chat today. Former MHS graduate, Hank Molski, will be presenting during both lunches in the upper library. Bring your lunch and feel free to bring a friend.
2. Calling one, calling all MHS Warriors to create and submit work to the Diverse Voices Contest. Contest deadline is February 28th. See any teacher for information about this groovy opportunity.
3. Congratulations to Alex Wilson for having his review of SCPA's Marchant Avenue selected as the top Cappies review of the show. Ellie Lewis's review was selected as number 2. Look for both of the reviews at CinciCap.com.
4. Vote Cora Dupre and Ian Mikesell as Enquirer Athletes of the Week. Vote at www.cincinnati.com.
5. This Friday, February 23 from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, the students from MJH will be at the MHS for a night of fun in the gym. Any students who need service hours or simply want to volunteer can help out by organizing the kids in basketball, dodgeball, etc. Volunteers need to report to the Commons at 6:45 Friday for assignments. Kindly leave a contact number with the front office if you plan to help.
6. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival on Sat. March 3. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
7. The senior class blood drive will take place on Tuesday Feb. 27th. Students 16 years or older as well as parents are eligible to donate and save a life. To make an appointment to donate students should see Mrs. Bell. Parents please contact/email Mrs. Bell.
8. A very special birthday shout-out to Mrs. Hayes from her students!
9. There are many Lost and Found items on display in the front lobby. Please stop by to see if you recognize anything.
10. Detention this week will be served with Ms. Baas in Room 25.