1. Sophomores: Are you interested in leadership opportunities? The Regional Youth Leadership Program is accepting applications for next year’s class. Applications are due Feb. 23rd. See Blackboard for details.
2. Any sophomores who couldn’t attend the Sophomore College Planning Workshop on Sunday are welcome to pick up their packet from Mrs. Leszczuk.
3. Calling one, calling all MHS Warriors to create and submit work to the Diverse Voices Contest. Contest deadline is February 28th. See any teacher for information about this groovy opportunity.
4. MHS Softball: All interested in playing softball need to attend a meeting today right after school in Coach B’s room (Room 1). We will discuss practice and season details. Winter athletes MUST attend if planning to play.
5. There will be an important sign up meeting for any boys interested in playing tennis this spring in C-20 next Tuesday, right after school.
6. Service Projects Abroad is sponsoring a volunteering opportunity to Matthew 25: Ministries this Friday, February 16 from 2-4 in Blue Ash. You are still able to sign up even if you are not in S.PA. If you are an upper-classman, then this is a great chance to get community service hours. Invite your friends and sign up on the Google Form here. https://goo.gl/forms/s1uyVjL1PD25dsyY2
7. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival on Sat. March 3. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
8. The senior class blood drive will take place on Tuesday Feb. 27th. Students 16 years or older as well as parents are eligible to donate and save a life. To make an appointment to donate students should see Mrs. Bell. Parents please contact/email Mrs. Bell.
9. And now, the moment you've all been waiting for….the Decafe will be reopening Wednesday!
But wait, there’s more. The Decafe will now be offering smoothies. These 16oz beverages made with real fruit featuring Naked juice can be your perfect breakfast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting next week! Make sure to stop by Wednesday for this amazing new product.
10. There are many Lost and Found items on display in the front lobby. Please stop by to see if you recognize anything.
11. Detention today will be served with Ms. Hasselbeck in Room 27.