1. Sophomores: Are you interested in leadership opportunities? The Regional Youth Leadership Program is accepting applications for next year’s class. Applications are due Feb. 23rd. See Blackboard for details.
2. Any sophomores who couldn’t attend the Sophomore College Planning Workshop on Sunday are welcome to pick up their packet from Mrs. Leszczuk.
3. Any students interested in learning more about apprenticeships should come to the CCPC 4th bell. Ask your teacher for permission first.
4. Creative Writing Club will meet this afternoon from 3-3:45 in Ms. Reilly’s room. If you are interested in working on a piece for the Diverse Voices Contest, please consider joining us!
5. A reminder that Art Club meets today after school at 3pm in the downstairs art room.
6. MHS Softball: All interested in playing softball need to attend a meeting Thursday right after school in Coach B’s room (Room 1). We will discuss practice and season details. Winter athletes MUST attend if planning to play.
7. There will be an important sign up meeting for any boys interested in playing tennis this spring in C-20 next Tuesday, right after school.
8. Service Projects Abroad is sponsoring a volunteering opportunity to Matthew 25: Ministries this Friday, February 16 from 2-4 in Blue Ash. You are still able to sign up even if you are not in S.PA. If you are an upper-classman, then this is a great chance to get community service hours. Invite your friends and sign up on the Google Form here. https://goo.gl/forms/s1uyVjL1PD25dsyY2
9. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival on Sat. March 3. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
10. The senior class blood drive will take place on Tuesday Feb. 27th. Students 16 years or older as well as parents are eligible to donate and save a life. To make an appointment to donate students should see Mrs. Bell. Parents please contact/email Mrs. Bell.
11. There are many Lost and Found items on display in the front lobby. Please stop by to see if you recognize anything!
12. Detention this week will be served with Ms. Hasselbeck in Room 27.