1. Students, today you will report to your 7th bell classroom during the Warrior Bell time at 12:42 to register for classes. Remember to bring a charged device. You must have all of your courses chosen in advance. During the Warrior bell, you will only have time to register for courses. You won’t have time to discuss your choices. See or email your counselor asap if you have questions regarding your course choices.
2. Sophomores: Are you interested in leadership opportunities? The Regional Youth Leadership Program is accepting applications for next year’s class. Applications are due Feb. 23rd. See Blackboard for details.
3. Creative Writing Club will meet this Wednesday from 3-3:45 in Ms. Reilly’s room. If you are interested in working on a piece for the Diverse Voices Contest, please consider joining us!
4. All interested in trying out for baseball need to attend a short info meeting TODAY at 2:52 in Mr. Hanley’s room. Winter athletes should plan on going, you will make it to practice on time.
5. MHS Softball: All interested in playing softball need to attend a meeting Thursday right after school in Coach B’s room (Room 1). We will discuss practice and season details. Winter athletes MUST attend if planning to play.
6. If you are in the room with Kyleigh Spang, Jacob Cox or Nathan Cox stand up and applaud them for making it to the state diving championships. Last night up at Miami University Nathan placed 3rd, Jacob 4th and Kyleigh 4th at the District Championships to punch their ticket to Canton next week. Ellie Hunt podiumed with a 7th place finish and Samantha Bonnell scored with a 12th place finish. Way to go divers and good luck up in Canton!
7. Service Projects Abroad is sponsoring a volunteering opportunity to Matthew 25: Ministries on Friday, February 16 from 2-4 in Blue Ash. You are still able to sign up even if you are not in S.PA. If you are an upper-classman, then this is a great chance to get community service hours. Invite your friends and sign up on the Google Form here. https://goo.gl/forms/s1uyVjL1PD25dsyY2
8. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival on Sat. March 3. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
9. Detention this week will be served with Ms. Hasselbeck in Room 27.