1. This afternoon, students in grades 9 – 11 will have the opportunity to find out more about classes they are interested in taking next school year. At 2:30 p.m., students will be dismissed from their classes and have time to meet with the teacher whose course they are interested in taking. A list of teachers, the courses they teach, and their classroom location has been posted on Bb.
2. Students, remember to bring your charged device for Tuesday to be able to register for classes. On Tuesday you will report to your 7th bell classroom during the Warrior Bell time at 12:42 to register for classes. You must have all of your courses chosen before Tuesday. During the Warrior bell, you will only have time to register for courses. You won’t have time to discuss your choices. See or email your counselor asap if you have questions regarding your course choices.
3. Sgt. Williams of the US Marines will be in the CCPC today at 10:45 to speak with interested students.
4. Sophomores: Are you interested in leadership opportunities? The Regional Youth Leadership Program is accepting applications for next year’s class. Applications are due Feb. 23rd. See Blackboard for details.
5. Creative Writing Club will meet this Wednesday from 3-3:45 in Ms. Reilly’s room. If you are interested in working on a piece for the Diverse Voices Contest, please consider joining us!
6. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to work an hour shift at the Mariemont Elementary carnival on Sat. March 3. The carnival runs from 4-7 pm. Please see Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a shift.
7. Join us tonight in the gym for our girls’ basketball senior night against Deer Park! Senior introductions will begin around 7pm, and with a win tonight, the Lady Warriors will clinch the CHL title.
8. Detention this week will be served with Ms. Hasselbeck in Room 27.