1. All NHS members, attend a brief meeting Friday after school in the auditorium.
2. There will be a meeting for Students intending to go to Latin Convention after school today in room 35.
3. There will be an MGU meeting today after school in the CCPC.
4. Please come to Mac’s Pizza Pub for dinner tonight to support the Bachelor DI team. We are donating to women's education and part of the proceeds made on Thursday will go towards our project. All you have to do is mention that you are here for the DI team and it will help us out a lot. Thanks So Much!!
5. Congratulations to the Varsity Bowling team on beating Wyoming last night for their first ever CHL victory. The varsity won 2343 to 2168. Leading the varsity were Dylan Buerger, Emma Venneman, and Giancarlo Vitela. Also, bowling for the varsity were Cam Hollander, MJ Griesmer, Stephen Banks, and Luc Vitela.
6. Scholarship applications for both the Global Leaders’ Summit to Paris and Davos as well as the service learning trip to the Dominican Republic are available in the front office. Both are due by Friday. See Mr. Schnug, Mr. Vanags or Mrs. Bell for more information.
7. Any sophomore student who wants to attend the field trip to Live Oaks tomorrow morning must turn in a permission form today by 3:00 to the front office. Extra forms are located in the CCPC.
8. Any sophomore interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year is encouraged to apply online now at www.greatoaks.com. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Tackett. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
9. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than Monday.
10. The coffee shop will reopen for business after DECA Competition. Thank you for your patronage.