1. Today is a Warrior Bell and you will be going to meet with your Intersession teacher during that time. Please double check the sign in the front office to make sure you are going to the correct room. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Schnug.
2. U for U will meet today in C20 right after school.
3. AAA Driving School is canceled for this afternoon. The instructor will communicate a reschedule date to the students in this class.
4. All NHS members, attend a brief meeting Friday after school in the auditorium.
5. There will be a meeting for Students intending to go to Latin Convention Thursday after school in room 35.
6. A brief informational meeting about High School Power of the Pen will be held today in Ms. Reilly’s room (room 12) right after school for 5-10 minutes. Creative Writing Club will also be meeting today from 3-3:45 in Ms. Reilly’s room.
7. Tomorrow morning, THURSDAY January 24, there will be a Tri-M Meeting in the orchestra / Band room before school at 7:00 AM. All Tri-M members should plan to attend to finish preparations and planning for our February outreach.
8. This Thursday, please come to Mac’s Pizza Pub for dinner to support the Bachelor DI team. We are donating to women's education and part of the proceeds made on Thursday will go towards our project. All you have to do is mention that you are here for the DI team and it will help us out a lot. Thanks So Much!!
9. Scholarship applications for both the Global Leaders’ Summit to Paris and Davos as well as the service learning trip to the Dominican Republic are available in the front office. Both are due by Friday. See Mr. Schnug, Mr. Vanags or Mrs. Bell for more information.
10. Parent meetings for the 2019 trips going to New York, Costa Rica, Paris, and the Dominican Republic will be held tonight at 6 pm. Meetings will take place in the room of the teacher leading the trip. Please see Mr. Schnug for more information.
11. Congratulations to the Varsity and JV Bowling teams on beating Clark last night. The varsity won 2205 to 1908. Leading the varsity were Dylan Buerger and Cam Hollander. Also, bowling for the varsity were GianCarlo Vitela, MJ Griesmer, Stephen Banks, Emma Veeneman, and Luc Vitela. The JV won 1750 to 1506. Leading the JV were Curtis Meko, Anthony Carney, and Will Kemper. Also bowling for the JV were Brad Quick, Julie Meece, Trey Mills, Nolan Michaelson, Luke Motto, and Andy Lindner. The varsity will be bowling against Wyoming today at Madison Bowl.
12. Any sophomore student who wants to attend the field trip to Live Oaks tomorrow morning must turn in a permission form today by 3:00 to the front office. Extra forms are located in the CCPC.
13. Any sophomore interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year is encouraged to apply online now at www.greatoaks.com. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Tackett. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
14. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than Monday.
15. The coffee shop will reopen for business after DECA Competition. Thank you for your patronage.