1. Our next Career Chat will feature Paul Haffner, CEO of the Lighthouse. He will present to both lunches on Tuesday, Jan. 23, in the CCPC regarding his career working for a nonprofit organization. Please sign up in the CCPC, bring your lunch, and join us on Tuesday!
2. A brief informational meeting about High School Power of the Pen will be Wednesday in Ms. Reilly’s room (room 12) right after school for 5-10 minutes. Creative Writing Club will also be meeting on Wednesday from 3-3:45 in Ms. Reilly’s room.
3. A reminder to those World Affairs students attending Academic World Quest: We have a meeting/practice tomorrow (Tuesday) after school. All participants must attend this meeting.
4. This Thursday, please come to Mac’s Pizza Pub for dinner to support the Bachelor DI team. We are donating to women's education and part of the proceeds made on Thursday will go towards our project. All you have to do is mention that you are here for the DI team and it will help us out a lot. Thanks So Much!!
5. Scholarship applications for both the Global Leaders’ Summit to Paris and Davos as well as the service learning trip to the Dominican Republic are available in the front office. Both are due by January 26th. See Mr. Schnug, Mr. Vanags or Mrs. Bell for more information.
6. Parent meetings for the 2019 trips going to New York, Costa Rica, Paris, and the Dominican Republic will be held this Wednesday January 24th at 6 pm. Meetings will take place in the room of the teacher leading the trip. Please see Mr. Schnug for more information.
7. Any sophomore interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year is encouraged to apply online now at www.greatoaks.com. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Tackett. Click here to apply.
8. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.
9. For any student taking PE flex credit for second semester this school year, please plan to attend a short meeting in the library, during your lunch time, on Tuesday, January 23. If any student still wants to do PE flex credit for this current semester, a signed form is due to the CCPC today.
10. The coffee shop will reopen for business after DECA Competition. Thank you for your patronage and we'll see you in a couple weeks.