1. We’d like student input on the Diverse Voices Contest this year. Please join teachers and other students in the lower library during both lunches today to discuss this year’s Diverse Voices Contest.
2. Scholarship applications for both the Global Leaders’ Summit to Paris and Davos as well as the service learning trip to the Dominican Republic are available in the front office. Both are due by January 26th. See Mr. Schnug, Mr. Vanags or Mrs. Bell for more information.
3. Parent meetings for the 2019 trips going to New York, Costa Rica, Paris, and the Dominican Republic will be held next Wednesday January 24th at 6 pm. Meetings will take place in the room of the teacher leading the trip. Please see Mr. Schnug for more information.
4. Attention Key Club members: There will be an important meeting after school today in C-20 to discuss our main project for the year. Please plan to attend.
5. Planning on going to the Snowball dance? Tickets will be on sale during lunch this week. Tickets are $10.
6. If you plan to bring a guest from another school to Snowball, forms are available on the office counter.
7. Reminder! Corsage and Boutonniere sales for this Saturday's Snowball Dance takes place during lunch. Boutonnieres are $10 and Corsages are $20. To accommodate the seniors who go out for lunch, flowers sales on Friday have been moved from lunch to before school. On Friday only, flower sales will take place in the Commons from 7:15 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-479-4436.
8. Any sophomore interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year is encouraged to apply online now at www.greatoaks.com. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Tackett. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
9. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.
10. For any student taking PE flex credit for second semester this school year, please plan to attend a short meeting in the library, during your lunch time, on Tuesday, January 23. If any student still wants to do PE flex credit for this current semester, a signed form is due to the CCPC by next Monday, January 22.
11. The coffee shop will reopen for business after DECA Competition. Thank you for your patronage and we'll see you in a couple weeks.