1. All students interested in being in the Orchestra Pit for the Spring Musical, we will meet after early dismissal today at 1:45 PM. Please meet Ms. Khamis in the engineering room, room 36, at that time. Any band students interested who will be leaving for Disney, please let Ms. Khamis know you are doing pit before you leave for the trip.
2. Meet in Mrs. Long's room today to have lunch (first or second lunch) if you are interested in being a part of a naturalists’ club.
3. Unfortunately, because of our snow day we had to cancel Natalie Popowics’ presentation regarding Duke University and highly-selective colleges earlier this week. She did bring in some Duke brochures though – so if you are interested, please see Mrs. Leszczuk in the CCPC.
4. Congratulations to the Bowling team on beating Seven Hills last night for the first bowling win in the school’s history. The members on the winning team were Dylan Buerger, Giancarlo Vitela, Cam Hollander, Stephen Banks, Emma Veeneman, and Luc Vitela.
5. The Girls basketball team picked up a big win on the road last night against Wyoming. The Warriors led 17 to 16 at the half. The girls played a great 2nd half and held Wyoming to just 3 points in the 2nd half. The Warriors broke open the game in the 2nd half and won 44-19. Kendall Dewey led the Warriors with 10 points, Ashley Rothert scored 8, Danielle Bryan added 7, and Jaxie Brokamp and Sydney Seeger both had 6 points. The win moves the Warriors to 9 and 1 on the season and 6-0 in the CHL. Next up for the Girls a home against Deer Park on Saturday afternoon.
6. Scholarship applications for both the Global Leaders’ Summit to Paris and Davos as well as the service learning trip to the Dominican Republic are available in the front office. Both are due by January 26th. See Mr. Schnug, Mr. Vanags or Mrs. Bell for more information.
7. If you plan to bring a guest from another school to Snowball, forms are available on the office counter.
8. Any sophomore interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year is encouraged to apply online now at www.greatoaks.com. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Tackett. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
9. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.