1. All students interested in being in the Orchestra Pit for the Spring Musical, we will have a meeting THIS Thursday after school (early dismissal) at 1:45 PM. Please meet Ms. Khamis in the engineering room, room 36, at that time. Any band students interested who will be leaving for Disney, please let Ms. Khamis know you are doing pit before you leave for the trip.
2. Attention cast of The Sound of Music. There will be a full cast meeting after school today from 3-3:30 in the auditorium. Please see Mrs. Lowery or Mrs. McGahey if you cannot attend. Also, please check the musical calendar available to you through Blackboard as we begin planning the rehearsal schedule.
3. Any student interested in competing at Power of the Pen at the high school level please attend a brief 5-10 minute meeting in Ms. Reilly’s room after school on today.
4. Creative Writing Club will also meet today in Ms. Reilly’s room from 3-3:45.
5. Calling all students: We’d like student input on the Diverse Voices Contest this year. Please plan to join teachers and other students to discuss this year’s Diverse Voices Contest in the lower library during both lunches today.
6. Meet in Mrs. Long's room this Thursday to have lunch (first or second lunch) if you are interested in being a part of a naturalists club.
7. Any sophomore interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year is encouraged to apply online now at www.greatoaks.com. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Tackett. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
8. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.