1. We are having a College Chat this Thursday in the upper library during both lunches. Madeleine Hoffer, 2016 MHS alum, will be sharing her college experience with us. She is attending Furman University and will be able to share specifics about Furman. If you are interested in Furman, don’t miss this opportunity to talk with Madeleine.
2. Lost and Found items are on display in the lobby. Please stop by and have a look to see if anything belongs to you!
3. There will be a mandatory Chess club meeting this Thursday at 3pm in Rm. 23. We will determine rank, elect officers, and enjoy some holiday treats at Thursday's meeting. Please see Mrs. Briggs with any questions.
4. Attention MHS World Affairs Club. There will be a World Affairs Club meeting this Friday after Exams. The meeting will be about another Model UN and the Academic World Quest competition.
5. Students are reminded that the next Driver’s Ed class will begin on January 8. Registration forms are available in the CCPC.
6. ATTENTION WARRIORS! Mariemont Pride is conducting a toiletries drive to benefit youth experiencing homelessness in Cincinnati today! Please bring new toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant... Etc. as well as socks and gloves. Bring all items to lunch and a member will be around with a bin to collect all donations. The lunch bell that donates the most will be rewarded an open gym for lunch!
7. The Mariemont High School Choruses are selling gift cards to local Mariemont restaurants to raise money for their performance is Disneyworld. Please see any chorus students to purchase a gift card to Flipdaddy’s, 50 West, Pizzelli’s, Dilly Café, The Quarter, and Mango Tree!
8. Auditions for this year’s musical, The Sound of Music, will be Monday, December 18th at 3:00pm in the auditorium. Please stop by Mrs. McGahey's office to pick up an audition packet. See Mrs. McGahey or Mrs. Lowery with questions.
9. The MHS Spirit Shop will be open during lunch Thursday. Stop by and pick up some items for holiday gifts or just boost your Warrior pride with some new items.
10. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.
11. Any current sophomore who would like to attend Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year, can now apply online at www.greatoaks.com. Come to the CCPC for a booklet of the program offerings and see Mrs. Tackett with any questions. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
12. Detention this week will be served with Mr. Dixon in Room 3.