1. Freshman Leaders: there is a meeting today during both lunches to plan the next advisory. Pizza will be provided. Please come to the CCPC. Let Mrs. Zaya know if you cannot attend.
2. The MHS Spirit Shop will be open during lunch today and every Thursday between now and winter break. Stop by and pick up some items for holiday gifts or just boost your Warrior pride with some new items.
3. There will be a Mariemont Girls United meeting after school on today. All are welcome and there will be snacks!
4. There will be a Chess Club meeting for anyone interested in learning chess, playing chess or chess competition at 3 pm today in Rm. 23. Please see Mrs. Briggs if you have questions.
5. Attention Key Club members: earn credits by bringing in two liters, Pringles, or bags of candy and suckers for Friday's Holiday Fair. Three items are needed to earn a credit.
6. SPANISH CLUB! Please make sure to sign up to work for Holiday Fair. The sign-up sheet is by señora Timmerding's room.
7. AFS CLUB! If you have not paid for or ordered a T-shirt, please make sure to do so. See Cassidy Bollman, Nate Michaelson or señora Timmerding.
8. Attention Senior Class: please bring in cans of soda for Friday's Holiday Fair and sign up with Mrs. Bell to work a shift.
9. A reminder to Freshman to sign up to work the Freshman booth at Holiday Fair. The sheet is on Mr. Vanags’ door!
10. Book Club is accepting donations of gently used books for all ages for their Holiday Fair book sale. Donations are tax deductible. Donations may be dropped off any time before this Friday at 3 pm in the MHS Library or in the front office.
11. Join us for Holiday Fair this Friday from 5-8 in the gym and the commons. There will be Carnival games, face painting, dinner, crafts, and other fun activities to kick off the start of the holidays!
12. Any girls CC team members who do not pick up their awards should do so in Mrs. Thomas' room.
13. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.
14. Detention this week will be served with Mrs. Colpi in the library.