1. Freshman Leaders: there is a meeting this Thursday the 30th at both lunches to plan the next advisory. Pizza will be provided. Please come to the CCPC. Let Mrs. Zaya know if you cannot attend.
2. There will be a Chess Club meeting for anyone interested in learning chess, playing chess or chess competition on Thursday November 30 at 3 pm in Rm. 23. Please see Mrs. Briggs if you have questions.
3. Congratulations to Mrs. Briggs first bell class for winning the canned food drive breakfast! Thanks to all who brought in donations to feed the hungry.
4. Attention Key Club members: earn credits by bringing in two liters, Pringles, or bags of candy and suckers for Friday's Holiday Fair. Three items are needed to earn a credit.
5. SPANISH CLUB! Please make sure to sign up to work for Holiday Fair. The sign-up sheet is by señora Timmerding's room.
6. AFS CLUB! If you have not paid for or ordered a T-shirt, please make sure to do so. See Cassidy Bollman, Nate Michaelson or señora Timmerding.
7. Attention Senior Class: please bring in cans of soda for Friday's Holiday Fair and sign up with Mrs. Bell to work a shift.
8. Book Club is accepting donations of gently used books for all ages for their Holiday Fair book sale. Donations are tax deductible. Donations may be dropped off any time before this Friday at 3 pm in the MHS Library or in the front office.
9. Come out to the Meet the Team Night tonight at 6:30 for pizza and drinks in the Commons, and help us welcome in the winter season with our winter athletes at 7pm in the gym.
10. Join us for Holiday Fair this Friday from 5-8 in the gym and the commons. There will be Carnival games, face painting, dinner, crafts, and other fun activities to kick off the start of the holidays!
11. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.
12. Art Club meets today after school in the art room.