1. Come get a preview of your Mariemont Warriors Varsity Boys basketball team on Friday, November, 24th at 5:00 when they scrimmage recent alums at the high school. Admission is free and there will be lots of fun. We hope you will come join in the fun Friday and cheer your Warriors on in their last pre-season scrimmage! Go Warriors!
2. If you would like an AFS shirt, take the survey on blackboard announcements. Money is due today. See Cassidy Bollman, Nate Michaelson or Senora Timmerding to turn in your money or see the design.
3. A reminder that Art Club is meeting TODAY after school for anyone who can attend. We are almost out of time to finish painting furniture for Holiday Fair. If you need to borrow paint to work on your furniture over Thanksgiving Break, please see Mrs. Richardson today before you leave for Thanksgiving Break.
4. There will be a Chess Club meeting for anyone interested in learning chess, playing chess or chess competition on Thursday November 30 at 3 pm in Rm. 23. Please see Mrs. Briggs if you have questions.
5. Attention World Affairs Club: Any students wishing to enter the Academic World Quest competition, the deadline to enter a team is today. Bring your completed form and $40 to Mr. Wolfford by end of the day.
6. Attention Key Club members: Check the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a variety of opportunities for service including 8th grade open house on Nov. 27th. A reminder that 6 credits are needed.
7. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.