1. Come get a preview of your Mariemont Warriors Varsity Boys basketball team on Friday, November, 24th at 5:00 when they scrimmage recent alums at the high school. Admission is free and there will be lots of fun. We hope you will come join in the fun Friday and cheer your Warriors on in their last pre-season scrimmage! Go Warriors!
2. If you would like an AFS shirt, take the survey on blackboard announcements. Money is due tomorrow. See Cassidy Bollman, Nate Michaelson or Senora Timmerding to turn in your money or see the design.
3. A reminder that Art Club is meeting tomorrow after school for anyone who can attend. We are almost out of time to finish painting furniture for Holiday Fair. If you need to borrow paint to work on your furniture over Thanksgiving Break, please see Mrs. Richardson today before you leave for Thanksgiving Break.
4. ATTENTION ALL ART CLUB MEMBERS!! Holiday Fair takes place the week after Thanksgiving Break, which means we are almost out of time to complete painted furniture for the Holiday Fair auction. So, we are having an Art Club meeting THIS TUESDAY, Nov 21 for anyone who can attend. If you need to stop by and borrow paint to work on your furniture over Thanksgiving Break, please see Mrs. Richardson today or tomorrow.
5. Attention World Affairs Club: Any students wishing to enter the Academic World Quest competition, the deadline to enter a team is Tomorrow. Bring your completed form and $40 to Mr. Wolfford by end of day on Tuesday.
6. Attention Key Club members: Check the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a variety of opportunities for service including 8th grade open house on Nov. 27th. A reminder that 6 credits are needed.
7. Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.