- If you would like an AFS shirt, take the survey on blackboard announcements. Money is due Tuesday. See Cassidy Bollman, Nate Michaelson or Senora Timmerding to turn in your money or see the design.
- Today is the last day for the annual canned food drive for Inter-Parrish Ministries sponsored by Key Club. Key Club members can earn a credit by bringing in 25 canned goods to Mrs. Bell. Also, the first bell class that brings in the most cans/boxes per student will win a breakfast complements of Key Club. Help us make this a wonderful Thanksgiving for those in need.
- Attention Key Club members: Check the Key Club bulletin board to sign up for a variety of opportunities for service including 8th grade open house on Nov. 27th. A reminder that 6 credits are needed.
- If your club/organization is planning to have items in the silent auction for Holiday Fair, please bring your forms to Mrs. Stinnett, as soon as possible. The last day to turn in forms is today.
- Physical Education Waivers for winter sports are available in the CCPC. Please return as soon as possible, but no later than January 29.
- Mariemont High School presents Harvey, a Pulitzer Prize-winning comedy by Mary Chase. Stage Agent describes the play as the story of a perfect gentleman, Elwood P. Dowd, and his best friend, Harvey -- a six-foot tall, invisible rabbit. Performances are at 7 p.m. Nov. 17 and 18. Tickets are available online at www.mariemontschools.org and at the high school box office during lunch hours (11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.) today. The box office will also be open one hour before show-time each performance night. Tickets purchased at the box office can be paid with either check or cash. Credit card payments can only be made on-line. All tickets are general admission and are $5 for students and seniors; $10 for adults. Canned goods donations (no glass, please) will be accepted at the door to benefit hurricane victims in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico.
- Mariemont and Madeira Kroger stores are now hiring for a variety of positions. Age range is 15-18. See the fliers outside the CCPC for more information.
- Perfect North has extended the deadline for our Ski Club registration until this Sunday, November 19 due to technical issues on their website. Click here for the FAQ and Registration Form.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.