- Students: Tomorrow all students will be taking the Olweus Survey which collects information about our school climate as it relates to bullying. We will be on a one-hour early release schedule, but you will be here until the end of the regular school day. You will be taking the survey in your 7th bell classroom after your 7th bell class. Please make sure your device is charged in order to take the survey.
- Mariemont Latin Club competed at the University of Cincinnati certamen (ker-tah-men) this weekend. Our Intermediate Level Team of Nick Elin, Jackson Hacias, Andrew Foley, and Tony Mershon advanced to the finals and took 3rd place.
- Congratulations to the MHS World Affairs Club and their efforts at the Wyoming High Model UN. Emery Shelley won Best Delegate Award, and good times were had by all.
- Congratulations to the Varsity Cheerleaders on taking 1st place in the CHL Championships at Indian Hill on Saturday.
- Students interested in selling tickets for winter sporting events should sign up on the front counter.
- Bowling will have tryouts today at Madison Bowl from 2:30-4:30. This is earlier due to early release today. See everyone there.
- Mariemont Ski & Snowboard Club Registration is open until November 11. All registration is completed online. See attachments for information on dates, costs, equipment and transportation. Click here for the FAQ and Registration information. Click here for the ski club newsletter.
- Senior lunch begins today. Only eligible seniors who have submitted a permission form are permitted to leave.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.