- University of Mount Union will be visiting the CCPC on Wednesday, November 1 at 8:45.
- Are you interested in engineering as a future career? Do you know how many divisions of engineering exist? Come to this week’s career chat on Thursday to find out more! Our speaker will present during both lunches in the upper library – so just sign up in the CCPC, and bring your lunch on Thursday!
- Creative Writing Club will begin meeting regularly starting today and tomorrow in Ms. Reilly's room (room 12). Students can choose which day they prefer to attend as both will be the same content for this week. Contact Ms. Reilly with any questions!
- If you are interested in playing baseball this Spring, please attend a meeting Tuesday at 3pm in Mr. Hanley’s room. All interested players need to attend.
- Any senior athletes who plan on signing a national letter of intent on November 8th need to see Mr. Nerl today.
- Congratulations to our Warrior cross country regional finalists. The girls team consisting of Erin Kelly, Riley Dunne, Kennedy McNeil, Marin Valentine, Sarah Feeney, Ryan Scarborough, Kate McIntosh and alternate Isabella Sklena finished 7th. Erin Kelly missed a state berth by 2 places. Nolan Buck represented the boys side of the race. All athletes need to return uniforms by tomorrow.
- Vote for Alec Vianello as the Tri State football player of the week at tristatefootball.com.
- Mariemont Ski & Snowboard Club Registration is open until November 11. All registration is completed online. See attachments for information on dates, costs, equipment and transportation. Click here for FAQ and Registration Form. Click here for the ski club newsletter.
- Halloween is almost here and Book Club invites you to join in on the fun! Tomorrow is the annual morning Halloween Party starting at 7am in the library. Enter to win the Best Costume Contest between 7:00-7:40 a.m. for a chance to win a gift card of your choice! Voting will be on Blackboard in the afternoon with the winner announced at the end of the day! (Don’t forget to keep costumes appropriate...student dress code still applies.)
- SPANISH CLUB,
Join us in for a Day of the Dead festivity today after school. Sign up by señora Timmerding's room.
- You can now follow Mariemont High School on twitter @Mariemont_HS
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.