1. The following colleges and universities will be visiting the CCPC this week:
Today - 2:05 - Ohio Wesleyan University
Tuesday - 7:50 - University of Evansville
Wednesday - 7:50 - Otterbein University, 8:45 - Wittenberg University, 1:10 - Transylvania University
Friday - 8:40 - Ohio Northern University
- World Affairs: There will be a World Affairs Club meeting tomorrow after school. Come hear about the International Humanitarian Law competition for the first few minutes. Then watch “Broken Promises” a documentary about the United Nations. All are welcome to attend, students attending Wyoming Model UN are expected to view the movie.
- There will be an information meeting for all swimmers and their parents this Wednesday, October 25th at 7:00 p.m. in C20.
- There will be a Key Club meeting after school this Thursday Oct. 26th in C-20. All Key Club members and those students still wishing to join Key Club are expected to attend.
- Any club interested in having a booth at Holiday Fair must attend a mandatory meeting on Wednesday, October 25th after school in Mrs. Stinnett's room. Please send one or two representatives to the meeting, the entire club does not need to attend.
- Congratulations to the girls’ varsity cross country team consisting of Erin Kelly, Marin Valentine, Riley Dunne, Sarah Feeney, Ryan Scarborough, Kennedy McNeil and Kate McIntosh for being crowned SW Ohio District champs again on Saturday! The girls qualify for the regional meet held in Troy this Saturday along with Nolan Buck on the boys’ side.
- Halloween is almost here and Book Club invites you to join in on the fun!
Friday, October 27th there’s a movie in C20 after the early dismissal.
Tuesday, October 31st is the annual morning Halloween Party starting at 7am in the library.
Enter to win the Best Costume Contest between 7:00-7:40 a.m. for a chance to win a gift card of your choice!
Voting will be on Blackboard in the afternoon with the winner announced at the end of the day! (Don’t forget to keep costumes appropriate...student dress code still applies.)
- Detention this week will be served with Ms. Butt in Room 1