- Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting the CCPC this week:
- Colgate University at 9:40
- Mount St. Joseph University at 10:35
- Johns Hopkins University at 9:40
- Lifetouch will be here for picture retakes next Thursday, October 12 from 7:30-9:00 a.m. in the Auxiliary Gym. Forms are available in the office.
- Campus Life members are reminded to bring in a bag of candy for the Homecoming parade by Friday morning. All candy can be brought to the CCPC.
- All freshmen leaders need to plan to meet on this upcoming Monday during their lunch in the CCPC. This meeting is mandatory and you will be discussing your role in freshman advisory for the rest of the school year. Please email or see Mrs. Tackett with any questions.
- Remember this week is Spirit Week...Don't forget to wear your class t-shirt tomorrow!
- Freshman class t-shirts will be available for pick up at lunch today from class officers and after school in Mrs. Leatherwood’s room. Only shirts paid for in advance are guaranteed.
- Homecoming tickets will be on sale through Friday October 6th during your lunch. Tickets cost $20. If you do not have a ticket, you will not be able to attend the dance, so don't forget!
- Mariemont High School PTO will once again sell corsages and boutonnieres by Events & Florals of Mariemont for the upcoming Homecoming Dance that takes place Saturday. Orders may be placed at lunch through Thursday this week. Cost: $20 for corsages; $10 boutonnieres, cash or check payable to MHS PTO. Custom orders also available. MHS PTO receives a portion of each sale.
- SPANISH CLUB: We will have a lunch meeting today during both lunches in señora Timmerding's room. Please plan on joining us!
- A reminder that Art Club meets after school today in room 27 at 3pm.
- Any current Junior interested in going on the service trip this summer to Peru, please attend a meeting this Thursday after school in Mr. Vanags’ room.
- Are you interested in building and programming robots for competition? Mariemont High school is starting its first ever Robotics Competition Club! No experience is required, so if you are interested in joining or competing, please come to a short 15-minute informational meeting after school today in Mrs. Whalen’s classroom. If you cannot attend, please email Mrs. Whalen today.
- Congratulations to the girls’ varsity cross country team for winning the CHCA invitational last night. Medalists for the Warriors include second place overall Erin Kelly, third Marin Valentine and fourth Riley Dunne. Rounding out the scoring for the team were Sarah Feeney and Ryan Scarborough. On the boys’ side Nolan Buck finished 5th overall to medal for the team.
- Any boys and girls interested in bowling for the Warriors this year should make sure to sign up on Final Forms as soon as possible.
- There will be a short Girls Basketball meeting after school on Wednesday for all Girls interested in playing Basketball this year. The meeting will be right after school today in the Cafeteria.
- Seniors! Float building is here! Don't miss out on our final - and best - homecoming float! Food and drink provided!
- Wednesday - Thursday: 3pm - 8pm
- Friday, Oct. 6th: 3pm - 4pm
- Fairfax Pole Barn (at the end of Southern Ave.)
- Junior Float building is at Ian Mikesell's house from after school to 9:00 today through Thursday. All Juniors should be there to help out.
- All Freshmen are encouraged to help build the float after school this week at the old Fairfax fire station, across the street from 3725 Germania Street.
- Detention this week will be served with Mr. Wiseman in Room 8.