- Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting the CCPC this week:
- Colgate University at 9:40
- Mount St. Joseph University at 10:35
- Johns Hopkins University at 9:40
- Remember this week is Spirit Week...Don't forget to dress like a hippie tomorrow!
- The last round of voting for Homecoming King and Queen is today. All classes should vote. Voting will begin at 7:45 and will close at 3:00. You can find the form on your Class Blackboard page. Don’t forget to vote for the 2017 Mariemont Homecoming King and Queen.
- Homecoming tickets will be on sale today, Tuesday, October 3rd through Friday October 6th during your lunch. Tickets cost $20. If you do not have a ticket, you will not be able to attend the dance, so don't forget!
- Mariemont High School PTO will once again sell corsages and boutonnieres by Events & Florals of Mariemont for the upcoming Homecoming Dance that takes place October 7. Orders may be placed at lunch through Thursday this week. Cost: $20 for corsages; $10 boutonnieres, cash or check payable to MHS PTO. Custom orders also available. MHS PTO receives a portion of each sale.
- To Any and all students who want to learn about or join Philanthropy Club, there will be a meeting Wednesday morning in Mr. Vanags' room from 7:15 to 7:40. Please be on time. Donuts will be provided.
- SPANISH CLUB: We will have a lunch meeting tomorrow during both fifth bell lunches in señora Timmerding's room. Please plan on joining us tomorrow!
- Leadership council will be meeting after school in Mr. Wiseman's room. Please let Ana Hinebaugh, Hannah Coates, Natalie Eisenhauer, or Kaleigh Hollyday know if you can't make it.
- Any current Junior interested in going on the service trip this summer to Peru, please attend a meeting this Thursday after school in Mr. Vanags’ room.
- Are you interested in building and programming robots for competition? Mariemont High school is starting its first ever Robotics Competition Club! No experience is required, so if you are interested in joining or competing, please come to a short 15-minute informational meeting this Wednesday after school in Mrs. Whalen’s classroom. If you cannot attend, please email Mrs. Whalen on or before October 4th.
- Please support the girls’ volleyball program as they honor Mr. Books with the Set for Sight event tonight. Come cheer on the girls as they take on Reading at 6:00 pm. There will be many raffle items including the grand raffle which is a 32“ Samsung smart tv. You can get a grand prize raffle ticket by purchasing a $10 t-shirt from any volleyball player. Proceeds from the event will support Ocular Melanoma. Please see team captains Maddy Kromer or Lily Karlson with any questions.
- Any boys and girls interested in bowling for the Warriors this year should make sure to sign up on Final Forms as soon as possible.
- There will be a short Girls Basketball meeting after school on Wednesday for all Girls interested in playing Basketball this year. The meeting will be right after school Wednesday in the Cafeteria.
- There will be a short meeting in Room C20 on today immediately after school for all boys interested in playing lacrosse this year. The meeting will begin at 3:00 and will conclude by 3:10.
- Seniors! Float building is here! Don't miss out on our final - and best - homecoming float! Food and drink provided!
Tuesday - Thursday: 3pm - 8pm
Friday, Oct. 6th: 3pm - 4pm
Fairfax Pole Barn (at the end of Southern Ave.)
- Junior Float building is at Ian Mikesell's house from after school to 9:00 today through Thursday. All Juniors should be there to help out.
- All Freshmen are encouraged to help build the float after school this week at the old Fairfax fire station, across the street from 3725 Germania Street.
- Detention this week will be served with Mr. Wiseman in Room 8.