- Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting the CCPC this week:
- Ball State University at 7:50
- Xavier University at 8:40
- Colgate University at 9:40
- Mount St. Joseph University at 10:35
- Johns Hopkins University at 9:40
- Remember this week is Spirit Week...Don't forget to wear your favorite team shirt or jersey tomorrow.
- The last round of voting for Homecoming King and Queen is tomorrow. All classes should vote. Voting will begin at 7:45 and will close at 3:00. You can find the form on your Class Blackboard page. Don’t forget to vote for the 2017 Mariemont Homecoming King and Queen.
- Mariemont High School PTO will once again sell corsages and boutonnieres by Events & Florals of Mariemont for the upcoming Homecoming Dance that takes place October 7. Orders may be placed at lunch through Thursday this week. Cost: $20 for corsages; $10 boutonnieres, cash or check payable to MHS PTO. Custom orders also available. MHS PTO receives a portion of each sale.
- Are you interested in building and programming robots for competition? Mariemont High school is starting its first ever Robotics Competition Club! No experience is required, so if you are interested in joining or competing, please come to a short 15-minute informational meeting this Wednesday after school in Mrs. Whalen’s classroom. If you cannot attend, please email Mrs. Whalen on or before October 4th.
- Please support the girl’s volleyball program as they honor Mr. Books with the Set for Sight event this Tuesday. Come cheer on the girls as the take on Reading at 6:00 pm. There will be many raffle items including the grand raffle which is a 32” Samsung smart tv. You can get a grand prize raffle ticket by purchasing a $10 t-shirt from any volleyball player. Proceeds from the event will support Ocular Melanoma. Please see team captains Maddy Kromer or Lily Karlson with any questions.
- Any boys and girls interested in bowling for the Warriors this year should make sure to sign up on Final Forms as soon as possible
- Seniors! Float building is almost here! Don't miss out on our final - and best - homecoming float! Food and drink provided!
Monday - Thursday: 3pm - 8pm
Friday, Oct. 6th: 3pm - 4pm
Fairfax Pole Barn (at the end of Southern Ave.)
- Junior Float building is at Ian Mikesell's house from after school to 9:00 today through Thursday. All Juniors should be there to help out.
- All Freshmen are encouraged to help build the float after school this week at the old Fairfax fire station, across the street from 3725 Germania Street.
- There will be a short meeting in Room C20 on Tuesday October 3rd immediately after school for all boys interested in playing lacrosse this year. The meeting will begin at 3:00 and will conclude by 3:10. Coach P