- Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting the CCPC today:
- University of Vermont at 7:50
- Hanover College at 1:10
- Do you want to wear your PJ’s to school or dress like a hippie? Well, next week is your chance. Show your Warrior pride by participating in Spirit Week. Monday is Pajama Day, Tuesday is Team Tuesday so wear your favorite team shirt or jersey, Wednesday is Hippie Day, Thursday is Class T-shirt Day and Friday is Blue and Gold Day!
- 2nd round of voting for Homecoming court will begin today. The form will open at 7:45 and will close at 3:00. You can find the form on your Class Blackboard page. Don’t forget to vote!
- Mariemont High School PTO will once again sell corsages and boutonnieres by Events & Florals of Mariemont for the upcoming Homecoming Dance that takes place October 7. Orders may be placed at lunch October 2, 3, 4, 5. Cost: $20 for corsages; $10 boutonnieres, cash or check payable to MHS PTO. Custom orders also available. MHS PTO receives a portion of each sale.
- Attention Writing Consultants, please sign up for the training session today on the wall outside Ms. Reilly's and Mr. Weiss's classrooms.
- Attention 1st Lunch today: bring your lunch to the library to learn about issues in Burundi, a country in East Africa, as part of an ongoing “Lunch & Learn” series by Ellie Normile for her Master Class. Bring your lunch and bring a friend!
- Are you interested in building and programming robots for competition? Mariemont High school is starting its first ever Robotics Competition Club! No experience is required, so if you are interested in joining or competing, please come to a short 15-minute informational meeting on Wednesday, October 4th after school in Mrs. Whalen’s classroom. If you cannot attend, please email Mrs. Whalen on or before October 4th.
- Vote for Wally Renie for this week’s www.cincinnati.com athlete of the week! CLICK HERE TO VOTE!
- Tonight is "Country Night" against Indian Hill. Warrior bandanas will be available for $5 at both lunches today. Wear it or wave it, but get your bandana to show your Warrior "Country" spirit at the Pow Wow and game at Indian Hill. Go Warriors!
- Sign up for Barefoot Warriors, a Sand Soccer Tournament in association with the Warrior Run. The event will happen on Sunday, October 1 from 6-9PM. All participants and volunteers will count for points in the high school challenge! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Any student planning to bring a guest from another school to Homecoming, please make sure to pick up a yellow permission form from the front desk in the office. Guest forms are due back to Mr. Block this Friday.
- Seniors! Float building is almost here! Don't miss out on our final - and best - homecoming float! Food and drink provided!
Saturday, Sept. 30th: 10am - 6pm
Sunday, Oct. 1st: 11am - 6pm
Monday - Thursday: 3pm - 8pm
Friday, Oct. 6th: 3pm - 4pm
Fairfax Pole Barn (at the end of Southern Ave.)
- Join the HS Challenge for the Warrior Run on Saturday! The winning HS receives a Skyline lunch.
The link to register is on blackboard. Consider signing up to run/ walk 1 mile or 5k, volunteer and get service hours, or just donate to a great cause- teen mental health and wellness! See Jonah Dill or Kayla Dewey for more information.
- Detention this week will be served with Mr. Becksfort in Room 7.