- Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting the CCPC this week:
- University of Vermont at 7:50
- Hanover College at 1:10
- Do you want to wear your PJ’s to school or dress like a hippie? Well, next week is your chance. Show your Warrior pride by participating in Spirit Week. Monday is Pajama Day, Tuesday is Team Tuesday so wear your favorite team shirt or jersey, Wednesday is Hippie Day, Thursday is Class T-shirt Day and Friday is Blue and Gold Day!
- 2nd round of voting for Homecoming court will begin Thursday, September 28th. The form will open at 7:45 and will close at 3:00. You can find the form on your Class Blackboard page. Don’t forget to vote!
- Attention Writing Consultants, please sign up for a training session on the wall outside Ms. Reilly's and Mr. Weiss's classrooms. The session will be Thursday, September 28.
- Interested in 3D Printing? Bring your lunch to the library today to learn about the Makerspace 3D printers and discuss ideas for a 3D Printing Interest Group. Contact Mrs. Colpi for more details.
- Attention all Art Club Members: a reminder that Art Club meets today after school at 3pm in the downstairs art room.
- Attention 1st Lunch: This Thursday, bring your lunch to the library to learn about issues in Burundi, a country in East Africa, as part of an ongoing “Lunch & Learn” series by Ellie Normile for her Master Class. Bring your lunch and bring a friend!
- Are you interested in building and programming robots for competition? Mariemont High school is starting its first ever Robotics Competition Club! No experience is required, so if you are interested in joining or competing, please come to a short 15-minute informational meeting on Wednesday, October 4th after school in Mrs. Whalen’s classroom. If you cannot attend, please email Mrs. Whalen on or before October 4th.
- Join us for the annual PowWow tonight at the Terrace Park Log Cabin to rally your Warriors for tomorrow night’s football game vs Indian Hill! The Cheerleaders will have a bake sale and pizza sale starting at 6:30, so come hungry and support the cheerleaders. The march to the bonfire begins at 8pm. Wear your blue and gold and see you there!
- Vote for Wally Renie for this week’s www.cincinnati.com athlete of the week! CLICK HERE TO VOTE.
- This Thursday is "Country Night" against Indian Hill. Warrior bandanas will be available for $5 at lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. Wear it or wave it, but get your bandana to show your Warrior "Country" spirit at the Pow Wow and game at Indian Hill. Go Warriors!
- Sign up for Barefoot Warriors, a Sand Soccer Tournament in association with the Warrior Run. The event will happen on Sunday, October 1 from 6-9PM. All participants and volunteers will count for points in the high school challenge! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Any student planning to bring a guest from another school to Homecoming, please make sure to pick up a yellow permission form from the front desk in the office. Guest forms are due back to Mr. Block by Friday, September 29th.
- Join the HS Challenge for the Warrior Run on Sept 30! The winning HS receives a Skyline lunch.
The link to register is on blackboard. Consider signing up to run/ walk 1 mile or 5k, volunteer and get service hours, or just donate to a great cause- teen mental health and wellness! See Jonah Dill or Kayla Dewey for more information.
- Detention this week will be served with Mr. Becksfort in Room 7.