- Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting the CCPC this week:
- Hope College at 1:10
- University of Vermont at 7:50
- Hanover College at 1:10
- Campus Life members will meet today during both lunches in the CCPC. Please plan to attend if you can.
- Attention Writing Consultants, please sign up for a training session on the wall outside Ms. Reilly's and Mr. Weiss's classrooms. Sessions are today and Thursday, September 28.
- Interested in 3D Printing? Bring your lunch to the library this Wednesday to learn about the Makerspace 3D printers and discuss ideas for a 3D Printing Interest Group. Contact Mrs. Colpi for more details.
- Attention all Art Club Members: a reminder that Art Club meets tomorrow after school at 3pm in the downstairs art room.
- Attention 1st Lunch: This Thursday, bring your lunch to the library to learn about issues in Burundi, a country in East Africa, as part of an ongoing “Lunch & Learn” series by Ellie Normile for her Master Class. Bring your lunch and bring a friend!
- The Girls tennis team improved their record to 14 and 4 on the season with a win over McAuley 5 matches to 0. Yaitova Spiegel, Avery Lindner, and Amelia Popowics got wins in singles. The Sister team of Whitney and Melanie Weiss scored a victory as did the doubles team of Lily Toman and Claire Soller. The Warriors play their last dual match of the year at home on Wednesday against Kings High School.
- The van for the JV Golf match today will leave at 3:45 at the lower bus turnaround.
- Vote for Wally Renie for this week’s www.cincinnati.com athlete of the week!
- This Thursday is "Country Night" against Indian Hill. Warrior bandanas will be available for $5 at lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. Wear it or wave it, but get your bandana to show your Warrior "Country" spirit at the Pow Wow and game at Indian Hill. Go Warriors!
- Sign up for Barefoot Warriors, a Sand Soccer Tournament in association with the Warrior Run. The event will happen on Sunday, October 1 from 6-9PM. All participants and volunteers will count for points in the high school challenge! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Junior class T shirts are now available for $15. Find Lily Karlson or any of your class representatives to order one.
- Sophomores who would like a homecoming shirt should check the announcements on Blackboard for a sign-up sheet. Payment must be received by 3:00 pm today.
- Freshman homecoming shirt order forms are posted on Blackboard. Shirts will ONLY be guaranteed to those who pay the $15 fee to a class officer today. Don't miss out!
- Any student planning to bring a guest from another school to Homecoming, please make sure to pick up a yellow permission form from the front desk in the office. Guest forms are due back to Mr. Block by Friday, September 29th.
- Join the HS Challenge for the Warrior Run on Sept 30! The winning HS receives a Skyline lunch.
The link to register is on blackboard. Consider signing up to run/ walk 1 mile or 5k, volunteer and get service hours, or just donate to a great cause- teen mental health and wellness! See Jonah Dill or Kayla Dewey for more information.
- Detention this week will be served with Mr. Becksfort in Room 7.