- The following colleges will visit the CCPC this week:
- US Marines at 9:40
- Northern Kentucky University at 10:35
- University of Tennessee Knoxville at 1:10
- Kent State at 7:50
- Sinclair Community College at 1:10
- Lehigh University at 1:10
- University of Cincinnati at 2:05
- Miami University Regionals at 8:45
- University of Louisville at 1:00
- The Ohio State University at 8:45
- Anyone interested in joining Chess Club this year should attend a short organizational meeting on Tuesday after school at 3pm in Rm. 23. Please see Mrs. Briggs if you're interested in joining but cannot attend Tuesday's meeting.
- Leadership council will be meeting after school in C20 this Tuesday. Please let an officer know if you can't make it.
- Join us this Wednesday evening for the Warrior Pep Rally for the Mariemont-Madeira football game at the Fairfax Skyline from 6-8pm. The evening will feature questions and answers with coaches and players, updates on Warrior Athletics, performances by the Warrior Marching Band and by the Cheerleaders, and great prize giveaways! 20% of all food sales at the store are donated back to Mariemont High School! So let’s get ready to beat Madeira and we’ll see you at the Warrior Pep Rally Wednesday at Skyline!
- Sign up for Barefoot Warriors, a Sand Soccer Tournament in association with the Warrior Run. The event will happen on Sunday, October 1 from 6-9PM. All participants and volunteers will count for points in the high school challenge! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- AFS CLUB - Please join us today after school in Room C20 to meet our new AFS students from Germany and Argentina. Please remember to bring your club dues.
- Key Club is looking for volunteers to guide parents during Open House tonight. See Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in the social studies pod.
- Don't forget to bring supplies for the victims of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. Student Council will be collecting each morning. The 1st bell who brings in the most supplies will get a Bruegger’s breakfast. Supplies needed include: shirts, shorts, pants, socks and shoes.
- Join the HS Challenge for the Warrior Run on Sept 30! The winning HS receives a Skyline lunch. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Consider signing up to run/ walk 1 mile or 5k, volunteer and get service hours, or just donate to a great cause- teen mental health and wellness! See Jonah Dill or Kayla Dewey for more information.