- Detention today will be served with Ms. Moore in Room 16.
- Anyone interested in joining Chess Club this year should attend a short organizational meeting on Tuesday after school at 3pm in Rm. 23. Please see Mrs. Briggs if you're interested in joining but cannot attend Tuesday's meeting.
- Key Club is looking for volunteers to guide parents during Open House on Monday Sept. 18th. See Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in the social studies pod.
- The last chance to sign up for the Global Leaders’ Summit in Berlin as well as the Yellowstone trip is tomorrow, September 15th. Please see Mr. Schnug or Mrs. Bell if you have any questions.
- SPANISH CLUB- Students who wish to join Spanish Club must pay their dues by tomorrow. Please make sure to see Anna Scheeser or señora Timmerding.
- Don't forget to bring supplies for the victims of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. Student Council will be collecting each morning. The 1st bell who brings in the most supplies will get a Bruegger’s breakfast. Supplies needed include: shirts, shorts, pants, socks and shoes.
- Join the HS Challenge for the Warrior Run on Sept 30! The winning HS receives a Skyline lunch. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Consider signing up to run/ walk 1 mile or 5k, volunteer and get service hours, or just donate to a great cause- teen mental health and wellness! See Jonah Dill or Kayla Dewey for more information.
- Please join with Mariemont’s National Honor Society on Sunday, Sept. 17 as they walk in support of those who suffer from ALS, either by donating or by walking with us. Follow the directions and link on your announcement feed or ask an NHS member. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Scroll down to “Find an event near you” - select the Cincinnati walk - join our team – Mariemont High School National Honor Society/ & Graham’s G-Force.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.