- Ohio University will be visiting the CCPC Monday at 10:35 am.
- Registration is still open for any student wishing to join Key Club. Please bring $12.50 in dues to Mrs. Bell ASAP. Also, volunteers are needed to guide parents during Open House on Monday Sept. 18th. See Mrs. Bell or sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in the social studies pod.
- AFS Club members! Please join us this Monday after school for a short meeting to welcome our new AFS students, introductions, and plans for the year. Please bring your club dues.
- The varsity volleyball team trailed Reading yesterday two games to one and stormed back to down the Blue Devils in the last two games 25-17 and 15-8. The JV also downed Reading in three games. The Lady Warriors host Madeira tomorrow at 2 and 3pm.
- The Golf team played Finneytown yesterday. They won with a score of 159 - 220. Max Hobart and Jack Neville lead the team with a pair of 39's. Way to go warriors!
- Have you been going back and forth trying decide whether or not you want go on one of our awesome trips this upcoming summer? Yellowstone National Park with Mr. Zaya? The Global Leaders’ Summit in Berlin with Mrs. Bell? The service trip to Peru with Mr. Vanags? The deadlines are fast approaching. The last day to sign up for the Global Leaders’ Summit and the Yellowstone trip is September 15th. If you have any questions or want more details, please see Mr. Schnug or any of the teachers going. Don’t miss your chance.
- Join the HS Challenge for the Warrior Run on Sept 30! The winning HS receives a Skyline lunch. Click here to register. The link to register is on blackboard. Consider signing up to run/ walk 1 mile or 5k, volunteer and get service hours, or just donate to a great cause- teen mental health and wellness!See Jonah Dill or Kayla Dewey for more information.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.