- For ANY student interested in joining Key Club there will be a brief meeting after school in C-20 this Thursday Aug. 24th. Hope to see you there!
- Service Projects Abroad will be having their first meeting in C-20 on Thursday Morning. At 7:15 am. S-P-A is a service based and student run club that helps students expand their global knowledge. If you love to travel and want to learn more about service opportunities, come check it out at 7:15 Thursday Morning in C-20.
- If you are scheduled for a Master Class, please go to the upper library for that bell.
- If you were planning to take part in the ‘Make Your Own Mission Trip’ Intersession Course this upcoming May, it has been cancelled. Please meet with Mr. Schnug in the upper library during 1st or 2nd Lunch in order to schedule a different course.
- Students that took art classes with Ms. Hasselbeck last year need to pick up their artwork by the end of the week, especially Ceramics and Sculpture students.
- JV and Varsity Golfers participating in today’s match should meet the bus at the lower turnaround immediately after school.
- Attention Camp Kern Counselors: If you need to leave during camp to participate in a sports practice, you need to submit a form signed by your parents. They are available in the office.
- Students who are interested in earning cash for selling tickets or working parking crew for the fall season should sign up on the front counter today or tomorrow! If you have questions, see Mr. Nerl, the athletic director.
- The Dilly Deli located in Mariemont is in need of part time hosts available on nights and weekends. Come in and fill out an application!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.