1. Please stop by the front office lobby to check out the extensive lost and found collection.
2. Parking permits are available in the front office. Permits and the $50 payment must be returned by today to be included in the lottery.
3. Congratulations to the girls’ lacrosse team on their victory versus Wyoming last night 18 – 6. The girls’ and the boys’ lacrosse teams will both be playing this Saturday at Kings High School versus CHL rival, the Indian Hill Braves. The girls face off at 10:00 a.m. and the boys will face off at 1:00 p.m. We need all Warrior fans to come out and cheer on our girls’ and boys’ lacrosse teams to victory during the Regional Finals match ups. Warrior fans will have a tent set up in parking lot with food and treats to share between games. Go Warriors!
4. Check out books from MHS Library for the whole summer! Stop in today and stock up for your beach reads and be entered to win a Starbucks gift card.
5. Mariemont Pride Plus will meet today in the upper library during both brunches.
6. Freshmen group leaders will meet next Tuesday right after the second exam ends at 12:05. We will meet in C20 for ten minutes. Please see Mrs. Tackett if you cannot make this meeting.
7. ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON TAKING AP STUDIO ART next year:
Please come see Mrs. Richardson at some point today to pick up your summer assignment packet.
8. The last day to turn in applications for this summer’s Innovation Engineering Quick Start summer program at Eureka Ranch is today. Please see Mr. Schnug if you need more details.
9. The deadline to sign up for the China trip in the summer 2018 as well as the Yellowstone trip in 2018 is May 31st. Don’t miss out. These trips will not be offered if not enough people enroll.
10. Rock Concert next Tuesday, May 30th in Mariemont Elementary parking lot. Featuring your own MHS Rock Band. School’s out for the summer. Come enjoy music, food from the U Lucky Dawg food truck, and a great end of year time. Concert is from 5-6pm. $5 donation will benefit the Warrior’s BEyond scholarship travel fund.
11. Any track athletes who are not participating in post-season competition, please turn in your uniforms in a bag with your name on it to Mrs. Thomas today.
12. Any Sophomore who signed up for AP Language next year and did not see Mr. Becksfort yet needs to see him as soon as possible about summer work.
13. Did you know petting a dog can reduce your anxiety and stress?
Tuesday+ May 30th, Mariemont High School will have puppies here to help reduce your stress!
14. Anyone in need of service hours, something for your resume, or just something to do this summer, please consider signing up to tutor for Warriors for Warriors. Warriors for Warriors is a volunteer summer tutoring program where high school students are paired with and tutor Mariemont district elementary students. If you are interested, please sign up on the form on the Warriors for Warriors 2017 Facebook page or contact Emery Shelley.