1. Please stop by the front office lobby to check out the extensive lost and found collection.
2. Parking permits are available in the front office. Permits and the $50 payment must be returned by Friday to be included in the lottery.
3. Today’s meeting for freshmen group leaders has been cancelled. It is rescheduled for next Tuesday right after the second exam ends at 12:05. We will meet in C20 for ten minutes. Please see Mrs. Tackett if you cannot make this meeting.
4. ATTENTION ANYONE PLANNING ON TAKING AP STUDIO ART next year: Please come see Mrs. Richardson at some point today or tomorrow to pick up your summer assignment packet.
5. The last day to turn in applications for this summer’s Innovation Engineering Quick Start summer program at Eureka Ranch is this Friday. Please see Mr. Schnug if you need more details.
6. The deadline to sign up for the China trip in the summer 2018 as well as the Yellowstone trip in 2018 is May 31st. Don’t miss out. These trips will not be offered if not enough people enroll.
7. Rock Concert next Tuesday, May 30th in Mariemont Elementary parking lot. Featuring your own MHS Rock Band. School’s out for the summer. Come enjoy music, food from the U Lucky Dawg food truck, and a great end of year time. Concert is from 5-6pm. $5 donation will benefit the Warrior’s BEyond scholarship travel fund.
8. Any track athletes who are not participating in post-season competition, please turn in your uniforms in a bag with your name on it to Mrs. Thomas by Friday, May 26.
9. Any Sophomore who signed up for AP Language next year and did not see Mr. Becksfort yet needs to see him as soon as possible about summer work.
10. Did you know petting a dog can reduce your anxiety and stress?
Tuesday, May 30th, Mariemont High School will have puppies here to help reduce your stress!
11. Anyone in need of service hours, something for your resume, or just something to do this summer, please consider signing up to tutor for Warriors for Warriors. Warriors for Warriors is a volunteer summer tutoring program where high school students are paired with and tutor Mariemont district elementary students. If you are interested, please sign up on the form on the Warriors for Warriors 2017 Facebook page or contact Emery Shelley.