1. Please stop by the front office lobby to check out the extensive lost and found collection.
2. Reminder to those participating in the Mayerson Service Program: We will have a mandatory meeting for you and your parents this Wednesday May 24th at 6:00 p.m.
3. The varsity boy’s lacrosse team hosts the regional semifinal tonight in Kusel Stadium at 7pm against the 7 Hills Stingers. Come out and cheer your Warriors on to another appearance in the regional final. Since it is a state tournament game, no booster passes are accepted.
4. Philanthropy Club members need to meet this tomorrow at 7:15 am to finalize paperwork and select club leaders for next year. Please come and participate for our last meeting. Thanks for making a difference in our Cincinnati community.
5. Any track athletes who are not participating in post-season competition, please turn in your uniforms in a bag with your name on it to Mrs. Thomas by Friday, May 26.
6. Any Sophomore who signed up for AP Language next year and did not see Mr. Becksfort yet needs to see him as soon as possible about summer work.
7. Did you know petting a dog can reduce your anxiety and stress? Tuesday, May 30th, Mariemont High School will have puppies here to help reduce your stress!
8. Anyone in need of service hours, something for your resume, or just something to do this summer, please consider signing up to tutor for Warriors for Warriors. Warriors for Warriors is a volunteer summer tutoring program where high school students are paired with and tutor Mariemont district elementary students. If you are interested, please sign up on the form on the Warriors for Warriors 2017 Facebook page or contact Emery Shelley.
9. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by tomorrow, May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com