1. Please stop by the front office lobby to check out the extensive lost and found collection.
2. Reminder to those participating in the Mayerson Service Program: We will have a mandatory meeting for you and your parents next Wednesday May 24th at 6:00 p.m.
3. Congrats to the track team for district finalist qualifications! Alec Vianello and Carson Fields run tomorrow in all 3 of their events while both 4x1 relay teams consisting of Jack WIlder, Nick McCarthy, MJ Griesmer, Alec Vianello, Carson Fields, Lauren Croll, Alivia Naticchioni, Jaxie Brokamp, and Ava Morgan compete as well. Hurdle finalists include Jonah Dill and Carson Fields. Owen Dingle, Marin Valentine, and Riley Dunne race in the open 400. The girls 4x4 team consisting of Carson fields, Corinne Fanta, Riley Dunne, and Marin Valentine will also race after achieving a season best time of 4:15 in the semis. All finals are at New Richmond tomorrow at 1 pm.
4. Vote for Cole Harden as the Enquirer Lax Player of the Week. Vote today. He needs the votes!
5. Any student interested in running Cross Country next Fall is asked to attend a brief meeting Monday, May 22 at 3:15 outside on the track.
6. Any Sophomore who signed up for AP Language next year and did not see Mr. Becksfort yet needs to see him as soon as possible about summer work.
7. Attention students who took Photography classes and Computer Graphics classes from Mrs. Richardson 1st semester, please stop by the photo room to pick up all your wonderful artwork from the year.
8. Any Senior interested in participating in this year's Baccalaureate program please sign up with Mrs. Bell today.
9. The Diverse Voices assembly will start at 1:52 P.M in the main gym.
10. Did you know petting a dog can reduce your anxiety and stress?
Tuesday, May 30th, Mariemont High School will have puppies here to help reduce your stress! More to come on this later! But, on Monday, May 22, all students are welcome to come during both lunches to hear a presentation on pet therapy. Ms. Karen Spradlin will be in the auditorium during lunches to discuss ways to reduce stress using pet therapy. And, she’ll have a puppy with her. So, please plan to attend! All students are welcome.
11. Anyone in need of service hours, something for your resume, or just something to do this summer, please consider signing up to tutor for Warriors for Warriors. Warriors for Warriors is a volunteer summer tutoring program where high school students are paired with and tutor Mariemont district elementary students. If you are interested, please sign up on the form on the Warriors for Warriors 2017 Facebook page or contact Emery Shelley.
12. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com