1. Please stop by the front office lobby to check out the extensive lost and found collection.
2. Reminder to those participating in the Mayerson Service Program: We will have a mandatory meeting for you and your parents next Wednesday May 24th at 6:00 p.m.
3. Congrats to these track and field athletes for winning their events at CHL! Alec Vianello in the 100 m dash, along with record breaking effort by Carson Fields in the 300 hurdles. Marin Valentine wins the high jump with a PR 5' 2" jump.
4. Any Sophomore who signed up for AP Language next year and did not see Mr. Becksfort yet needs to see him as soon as possible about summer work.
5. Any student who is signed up for AP Biology next year needs to attend a mandatory meeting this Thursday immediately after school in Rm. 23 to pick up summer work and information regarding the course. Please see Mrs. Briggs with any questions.
6. Any Senior interested in participating in this year's Baccalaureate program please sign up with Mrs. Bell by Friday.
7. Anyone interested in auditioning for next year’s Cappies Team should come to a brief meeting after school today in Mrs. Lowery’s room. Please see Mrs. Lowery or Alex Wilson with questions.
8. As some of you may know, the Diverse Voices assembly has since been moved to this Friday. If you submitted an entry to the Diverse Voices contest, you are invited to participate in the assembly on May 19th and should contact Madigan Smith, Lila Willis or Hayden Chambers if you want to participate. All seniors are welcome to come back and watch. The assembly will start at 1:52 P.M.
9. Anyone in need of service hours, something for your resume, or just something to do this summer, please consider signing up to tutor for Warriors for Warriors. Warriors for Warriors is a volunteer summer tutoring program where high school students are paired with and tutor Mariemont district elementary students. If you are interested, please sign up on the form on the Warriors for Warriors 2017 Facebook page or contact Emery Shelley.
10. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org