1. What treasures might you be missing? We have sweatshirts, raincoats, footwear and more. Please stop by the front office lobby to check out the extensive lost and found collection.
2. Attention seniors – remember to report directly to the auditorium third bell for our speaker, Harlan Cohen, today.
3. Any Sophomore who signed up for AP Language next year and did not see Mr. Becksfort yet needs to see him as soon as possible about summer work.
4. A reminder that Mariemont Awareness and Action Club will be meeting after school on Tuesday in Mr. Weiss's room.
5. Any boys interested in playing soccer next year should attend a meeting in Mr. Vanags room today after school. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Vanags.
6. There will be a mandatory meeting for all those wishing to play varsity and JV football next year today immediately after school in Coach Commins ' room. Anyone who cannot attend should see Coach Commins prior to the meeting.
7. Attention 2017 AP Seminar Students: a brief summer assignment informational meeting will be held at 3pm today in room 10, Mr. Weiss's room. If you are unable to attend, please see Mr. Weiss sometime in the next week.
8. Any student who is signed up for AP Biology next year needs to attend a mandatory meeting on Thursday May 18 immediately after school in Rm. 23 to pick up summer work and information regarding the course. Please see Mrs. Briggs with any questions.
9. Any Senior interested in participating in this year's Baccalaureate program please sign up with Mrs. Bell by Friday.
10. Chess Club will have their end of year party today immediately after school in the library.
11. Anyone interested in auditioning for next year’s Cappies Team should come to a brief meeting this Wednesday, May 17 after school in Mrs. Lowery’s room. Please see Mrs. Lowery or Alex Wilson with questions.
12. As some of you may know, the Diverse Voices assembly that was to take place on Friday, May 5th at 3:00 P.M., has since been moved to Friday, May 19th. If you submitted an entry to the Diverse Voices contest, you are invited to participate in the assembly on May 19th and should contact Madigan Smith, Lila Willis or Hayden Chambers if you want to participate.
Finally, as this assembly will be taking place after the last day for Seniors, all seniors are welcome to come back and watch. The assembly will start at 1:52 P.M. again, May 19th. Thank you and have a great day.
13. Anyone in need of service hours, something for your resume, or just something to do this summer, please consider signing up to tutor for Warriors for Warriors. Warriors for Warriors is a volunteer summer tutoring program where high school students are paired with and tutor Mariemont district elementary students. If you are interested, please sign up on the form on the Warriors for Warriors 2017 Facebook page or contact Emery Shelley.
14. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com