1. Attention AP students: AP exam fees are due today. Any student that missed pre-registration must see Mrs. Noe in the Upper Library ASAP.
2. If you ordered corsages or boutonnieres from the PTO, be sure to pick them up in the Commons right after school today.
3. Intersession course choices must be submitted today.
You need TWO submissions:
- Turn in the back page of the booklet to the front office with your 4 choices and parent signature.
- Submit the Google Form linked on Blackboard.
- You must choose in BOTH formats
4. Thank you to all that have applied to be a Freshman Group Leader for next year’s Freshman class. Due to the large number of applicants that have already applied, the deadline to apply is today.
5. Congrats to the track and field team for an outstanding showing at the Little Miami Invitational! Medalists earning first thru third place honors include Marin Valentine, Corinne Fanta, Riley Dunne, Jonah Dill, Drew Goheen, Nolan Buck, Sean Reber, jack Ballard, Alec Vianello, MJ Griesmer, and Carson Fields. Carson was named female athlete of the meet. Our very own Mariemont Kiwanis Invitational is next Wednesday and Thursday.
6. After a fun night of lacrosse both the JV and varsity girls beat Walnut Hills. The JV won 12-2 and the varsity won 14-4.
7. Attention Key Club members, volunteers are needed next week to help show our wonderful teachers and staff how much they're appreciated. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to provide treats one day next week.
8. Are you interested in receiving service hours for practicing your photography skills? The junior high drama club is in need of a photographer for next Friday or Saturday to help capture images from the play. If interested in this service opportunity, please contact Mrs. Etnier (via email or by stopping into room 36) by Thursday, May 4th.
9. MHS cheer tryouts for football and basketball cheerleading are next Friday, May 5 after school. All the material will be learned at clinics on Monday, May 1 & Thursday, May 4 from 6:30-8. Please print and fill out the tryout packet, which can be found under the cheer page on the Mariemont website. All are welcome.
10. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Support Mariemont Destination Teams as they raise money for Globals competition. It's a week of culinary delights!
May 6: Be a little naughty for DI! Mariemont Destination Imagination is hosting an "Ice Cream for Breakfast" fundraiser from 10 a.m. to noon May 6 at the Mariemont Parish Center. Treat your sweet tooth with an ice cream buffet at this typically forbidden hour and support the Mariemont DI Global Finals fund. Tickets are $4 in advance, $5 at the door. Click here for more information.
May 8: Eat at El Trio Mexican Grill, 7227 Wooster Pike, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Mariemont DI. You must present a flyer, which can be optained by emailing Jera Srikalasin.
May 12: eat at Chipotle, 6213 Wooster Pike, Fairfax on May 12 and mention Mariemont DI, and a percentage of food sales between 5 and 9 p.m. will be donated to the Globals fund.