1. You may still buy tickets to After Prom. They are $20.00 and checks should be made payable to MHS PTO. The Indian Hill Winter club waiver must be turned in when purchasing tickets. Please submit payment & forms to Mrs. Nelson in the office.
2. Attention AP students: AP exam fees are due tomorrow. Any student that missed pre-registration must see Mrs. Noe in the Upper Library ASAP.
3. Attention Seniors – remember the Post-secondary celebration is this Friday, April 28. Meet in the commons from 7:15 – 7:45 am to see the future plans of all of your senior peers. Wear a t-shirt to represent your plans for next year – your college, the military, etc. Also remind your parents to attend. And teachers are also encouraged to attend in their favorite college t-shirt.
4. Intersession course choices must be submitted by Friday.
You need TWO submissions:
- Turn in the back page of the booklet to the front office with your 4 choices and parent signature.
- Submit the Google Form linked on Blackboard.
- You must choose in BOTH formats.
5. Thank you to all that have applied to be a Freshman Group Leader for next year’s Freshman class. Due to the large number of applicants that have already applied, the deadline to apply is now this Friday. Also at this time, we are only looking for upcoming junior and senior males, because of the shortage of male applicants.
6. Attention Key Club members, volunteers are needed next week to help show our wonderful teachers and staff how much they're appreciated. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board to provide treats one day next week.
7. Are you interested in receiving service hours for practicing your photography skills? The junior high drama club is in need of a photographer for next Friday or Saturday to help capture images from the play. If interested in this service opportunity, please contact Mrs. Etnier (via email or by stopping into room 36) by Thursday, May 4th.
8. All students participating in the Mayerson Summer Program will need to attend a short informational meeting after school on today in Mrs. Stinnett’s room, #31. If you can’t attend, please see Mrs. Stinnett before Thursday so that she can give you the paperwork.
9. MHS cheer tryouts for football and basketball cheerleading are next Friday, May 5 after school. All the material will be learned at clinics on Monday, May 1 & Thursday, May 4 from 6:30-8. Please print and fill out the tryout packet, which can be found under the cheer page on the Mariemont website. All are welcome.
10. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.