1. You may still buy tickets to After Prom. They are $20.00 and checks should be made payable to MHS PTO. The Indian Hill Winter club waiver must be turned in when purchasing tickets. Please submit payment & forms to Mrs. Nelson in the office.
2. Attention AP students: AP exam fees are due this Friday, April 28th. Any student that missed pre-registration should see Mrs. Noe in the Upper Library.
3. Attention Seniors – remember the Post-secondary celebration is this Friday, April 28. Meet in the commons from 7:15 – 7:45 am to see the future plans of all of your senior peers. Wear a t-shirt to represent your plans for next year – your college, the military, etc. Also remind your parents to attend. And teachers are also encouraged to attend in their favorite college t-shirt.
4. Intersession course choices must be submitted by Friday.
You need TWO submissions:
- -Turn in the back page of the booklet to the front office with your 4 choices and parent signature.
- -Submit the Google Form linked on Blackboard.
- You must choose in BOTH formats.
5. Thank you to all that have applied to be a Freshman Group Leader for next year’s Freshman class. Due to the large number of applicants that have already applied, the deadline to apply is now this Friday. Also at this time, we are only looking for upcoming junior and senior males, because of the shortage of male applicants.
6. Leadership Council will meet in C20 today after school. Leadership council will also be holding leadership lunches this Wednesday during both lunches. The speaker this month with be Mrs. Dill. All are welcome.
7. A reminder for Art Club members working on the DECA Coffee bar mural, we will be meeting tomorrow after school from 3-4pm.
8. A reminder that Mariemont Awareness and Action Club will be meeting after school today in Mr. Weiss's room.
9. All students participating in the Mayerson Summer Program will need to attend a short informational meeting after school on Thursday, April 27th in Mrs. Stinnett’s room, #31. If you can’t attend, please see Mrs. Stinnett before Thursday so that she can give you the paperwork.
10. Mariemont Boy’s JV Lacrosse beat an undefeated Bishop Watterson team by a score of 8-2 & Varsity dropped a tough one last night at home 8-11. An outstanding effort included notable goals netted by seniors DiMichele with a pair, and Maze, Bucher and Mileham each with one. Cascella’s 8 saves in the 2nd half were just not quite enough last night. Next, we play at home Wednesday night against Loveland, facing off at 5:30 & 7.
11. Bring home some glass at the California DECA Conference! Good luck: Katie Copetas, Matthew McGrory, Cameron Stephens, and Alex Wilson.
12. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com.