1. All students planning to attend prom or after prom this Friday night must come to the auditorium during today’s Warrior Bell to get information on the evening’s activities. Students not attending these events should report to their Warrior Bell classrooms.
2. Many FABULOUS prizes will be raffled off at After Prom…
a TV, Bunbury tickets, FC tickets, Reds tickets, Riverbend etc... You may still buy tickets. They are $20.00 and checks should be made payable to MHS PTO. The Indian Hill Winter club waiver must be turned in when purchasing tickets. Please submit payment & forms to Mrs. Nelson in the office.
3. Attention AP students: AP exam fees are due This Friday, April 28th. We will also hold our mandatory pre-administration meeting to complete answer documents today, during all bells in the lower library.
4. Iceland, Cooking, Biking, College Visits, Red River Gorge…so many exciting options but not long to sign up! Pick your intersession course choices and submit them by next Friday.
You need TWO submissions:
- One: Turn in the back page of the booklet to the front office with your 4 choices and parent signature.
- Two: Submit the Google Form linked on Blackboard. You must choose in BOTH formats, the hardcopy form and the online google form. The deadline of Friday April 28th is quickly approaching!
5. Thank you to all that have applied to be a Freshman Group Leader for next year’s Freshman class. Due to the large number of applicants that have already applied, the deadline to apply is now this Friday. Also at this time, we are only looking for upcoming junior and senior males, because of the shortage of male applicants.
6. Tuesday's basketball open gym will be held at the junior high at 3:30.
7. If you are currently a freshman, we need your voice to be heard! Please vote on blackboard under your class page for four student council representatives. Voting will close at 5:00 pm.
8. All student council members please plan to meet after school today in Mrs. Mock’s room.
9. Leadership Council will meet in C20 Tuesday after school. Leadership council will also be holding leadership lunches this Wednesday during both lunches. The speaker this month with be Mrs. Dill. All are welcome.
10. All students participating in the Mayerson Summer Program will need to attend a short informational meeting after school on Thursday, April 27th in Mrs. Stinnett’s room, #31. If you can’t attend, please see Mrs. Stinnett before Thursday so that she can give you the paperwork.
11. Both the JV and Varsity girls’ lacrosse teams were victorious this past Saturday. JV won 11-2 and Varsity won 17-6 over Seton.
12. The boys’ JV and Varsity lacrosse teams were both victorious over Division 1 foe Milford on Saturday and face Bishop Watterson at home on Monday night. Come cheer the lax boys on at 5:30 and 7:30 tonight!
13. Congratulations to Seth Medlin for having his review of Scott High School’s Anatomy of Gray selected as 2nd place for publishing. Grace Haffner’s review was chosen 4th and Shannon Renner’s review came in 10th place. Great job Cappies Team!
14. Today is the last day to enter your photographs in the Mariemont High School Annual Photography Contest. Please bring entry forms and photos to Mrs. Richardson or place in her office mailbox by the end of the day today. If you took a photo class last semester and you want to enter the contest, there is no need for an entry form, simply email Mrs. Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will enter all your work.
15. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
16. It’s not too late to submit your design to Mrs. Nelson for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. A prize for the winner will be awarded! Please get your entries in next week.
17. Information on after school job opportunities is available in the CCPC.