1. Prom tickets will be sold today during lunches. The cost is $80 per ticket which includes dinner. Today is the absolute LAST day to buy prom tickets, NO EXCEPTIONS. You may not buy a ticket until you have turned in the prom permission slip to Ms. Reilly (it is not too late to turn these in!)
2. Many FABULOUS prizes will be raffled off at After Prom…
a TV, Bunbury tickets, FC tickets, Reds tickets, Riverbend etc... Today during lunch is the last day to buy tickets. They are $20.00 and checks should be made payable to MHS PTO. The Indian Hill Winter club waiver must be turned in when purchasing tickets.
3. Attention AP students: AP exam fees are due no later than next Friday, April 28th. We will also hold our mandatory pre-administration meeting to complete answer documents on Monday during all bells in the lower library.
4. Iceland, Cooking, Biking, College Visits, Red River Gorge…so many exciting options but not long to sign up! Pick your intersession course choices and submit them by next Friday.
You need TWO submissions:
- One: Turn in the back page of the booklet to the front office with your 4 choices and parent signature.
- Two: Submit the Google Form linked on Blackboard. You must choose in BOTH formats, the hardcopy form and the online google form. The deadline of Friday April 28th is quickly approaching!
5. Don’t forget to register for Sunday's Eliminate5K sponsored by our very own Key Club. Help us eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus around the globe! Click here to register now and be a life saver!
6. Junior Varsity boys’ baseball pulled off a great win 5-2 over Reading. Freshman Pitcher Jack Neville was awarded the win with Dylan Buerger getting the save. Mike Rubin and Zachary Stith went 2 for 4 and JJ Tenhundfeld went 2 for 3. JV has a makeup game scheduled for tomorrow against Madeira at home.
7. Saturday at the Men's lacrosse game against Milford, the Milford players and parents will be paying a special tribute to Coach Harden and his family. Try to get there for warm-ups, as they are planning a surprise that includes our players. In addition, Milford fans and parents will be wearing GForce gear or white. Let's join them, Warriors! Wear your GForce gear or white! Game on!
8. The MHS Annual Photo Contest is open to all students. Winners receive cash awards. Entry forms can be found in the school office. Entry forms & photos are due to Mrs. Richardson no later than Monday, April 24th.
9. The 5th Annual Book Club Ball: "Fairy Tale Dreamland" is today from 6:30-8:30 p.m. All are welcome to attend this free event in the MHS Library. Costumes are encouraged and there will be a prize for the best one. After the ball, head over to an optional after party at the 9:10 showing of Beauty and the Beast at the Milford Cinemark Theater (tickets and transportation not provided).
10. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. It’s not too late to submit your design to Mrs. Nelson for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. A prize for the winner will be awarded! Please get your entries in next week.
12. Information on after school job opportunities is available in the CCPC.