1. Prom tickets will be sold all this week during lunches. The cost is $80 per ticket which includes dinner. The absolute LAST day to buy prom tickets will be this Friday April 21st. NO EXCEPTIONS. You may not buy a ticket until you have turned in the prom permission slip to Ms. Reilly (it is not too late to turn these in!)
2. AFTER PROM TICKETS will also be sold all this week during lunch. They are $20.00 and checks should be made payable to MHS PTO. The Indian Hill Winter Club waiver must be turned in when purchasing tickets. The waiver was sent to all junior and senior parents via an email on April 11th from Dr. Renner. Hard copies are also available in the office.
3. Interested in who is running for class officer next year? Head over to warrior watch and check out your classmates’ election videos. Many people are running unopposed but class of 2020 and class of 2019 need to vote on blackboard for next year’s vice president. Polling is open until 5:00 PM today and then will close down. Make sure your voice is heard!
4. Iceland, Cooking, Biking, College Visits, Red River Gorge…so many exciting options but not long to sign up! Pick your intersession course choices and submit them by next Friday.
You need TWO submissions:
- One: Turn in the back page of the booklet to the front office with your 4 choices and parent signature.
- Two: Submit the Google Form linked on Blackboard. You must choose in BOTH formats, the hardcopy form and the online google form. The deadline of Friday April 28th is quickly approaching!
5. Don’t forget to register for Sunday's Eliminate5K sponsored by our very own Key Club. Help us eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus around the globe! Click here to register and be a life saver!
6. Shark Tank will meet in the lower library during 1st and 2nd lunch today.
7. Congratulations to Marin Valentine who won the high jump at the Finneytown Track Invitational.
8. Congratulations again to the boys’ Varsity baseball team for their 7-3 win over Reading. Congratulations also to the JV for their 5-2 victory.
9. The trip up to Indian Hill was sweet for both boys’ Lacrosse teams last night as JV topped the braves 19-5 and Varsity cruised to a 10-2 victory. Hats off to Indian Hill for all the GForce signage and fundraising. Next up is Milford at home Saturday at 11 & 1. See you at the game!
10. ATTENTION VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS STUDENTS: All judging for the MAA and Art Club scholarships is complete. All displays must be taken down by the end of the day TODAY. Please return all borrowed equipment to Mrs. Richardson and Mrs. Morris.
11. The MHS Annual Photo Contest is open to all students. Winners receive cash awards. Entry forms can be found in the school office. Entry forms & photos are due to Mrs. Richardson no later than Monday, April 24th.
12. The 5th Annual Book Club Ball: "Fairy Tale Dreamland" is Friday, April 21st from 6:30-8:30 p.m. All are welcome to attend this free event in the MHS Library. Costumes are encouraged and there will be a prize for the best one. After the ball, head over to an optional after party at the 9:10 showing of Beauty and the Beast at the Milford Cinemark Theater (tickets and transportation not provided).
13. All graduating seniors are invited to attend the MHS Class of 2017 Riverboat Graduation Cruise, post-graduation party on Sunday, May 28th. The BB Riverboats cruise is for Mariemont High School Graduating Seniors only, and will include music, dancing, soft drinks and prize drawings. The cost of the event is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please return the waiver with a check made to MHS-PTO Graduation Party to the office by May 24th. Forms are available in the office. Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. It’s not too late to submit your design to Mrs. Nelson for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. A prize for the winner will be awarded! Please get your entries in next week.
15. Information on after school job opportunities is available in the CCPC.