1. Any student interested in being a class officer or a student council representative must pick up an application at the front office ASAP. Mandatory meetings will begin this week and applications are due on Monday, April 17th. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Please see Mrs. Mock with any questions.
2. A reminder that Mariemont Awareness and Action Club will be meeting after school on Tuesday in Mr. Weiss's room.
3. The boys’ JV and varsity lacrosse teams defeated Archbishop McNicholas by the score of 17-0 on Saturday. This week we face St. X and Elder on the road and play Mason at home on Friday night. Please come out and cheer for the Warriors.
4. It’s time to RSVP for the annual Senior Class Bowling Event!!
Date: Sunday, April 9th from 1:30-3pm
Place: Madison Bowl
Cost: $30 per couple
RSVP due date: Tuesday, April 4th
Forms available at the office. Hope you can join us for a fun afternoon!
5. Volunteer at the Barn for Community Service Hours this summer! Summer art camp runs July 10 – 28. We need volunteer assistants for morning, early afternoon, and late afternoon classes for all three weeks. One week earns you 15 service hours, and The Barn is right in Mariemont, at 6980 Cambridge Ave. If interested, please contact Mrs. Long at 272-3700. THANKS!
6. The MHS PTO wants your creative input on the design for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. This competition is open to all MHS students. You can submit your design by emailing it to Jean Marie Nelson at JNelson@mariemontschools.org or you can drop off your design at the MHS front office. A prize for the winner will be awarded! All submissions are due by Thursday, April 20.