1. Have you ordered your yearbook, yet? Online Orders close on March 31st. Don't miss out! Click here to order now.
2. Any student planning on using a waiver for a spring sport this school year must turn the waiver in to the CCPC by 3:00 this Friday.
3. Boys Lacrosse notched both a JV and Varsity win over Bishop Fenwick Wednesday evening – keeping both their records with only “Ws”. JV scored too many to count; Varsity won 16-3. Varsity goal tally had Phelan with 4, DiMichele, Fiorenza, Quick and Schooler with 2 each, and Harden, Bucher, Josh McClorey, and Gilmore with 1 each. Andrew Maze was perfect on face offs and Ben Phelan won more than his fair share. Wilson Bucher had 5 – count ‘em, 5 assists! The defense was stellar and Charles Schooler had game high ground ball total of 8. Boys lacrosse next game action is April 1st at 1pm at Archbishop McNicholas High School. Nothing better than April Fool’s Day Lacrosse! (Seriously – that’s not a joke).
4. It’s time for the annual Senior Class Bowling Event!!
Date: Sunday, April 9th from 1:30-3pm
Place: Madison Bowl
Cost: $30 per couple
RSVP due date: Tuesday, April 4th
Forms available at the office. Hope you can join us for a fun afternoon!
5. Anyone interested in participating in the Mayerson Summer Service Program at Xavier University please fill out application by Thursday. Check your email for more info. Extra copies are in office. Up to 40 service hours for next year's juniors and seniors.
6. Volunteer at the Barn for Community Service Hours this summer! Summer art camp runs July 10 – 28. We need volunteer assistants for morning, early afternoon, and late afternoon classes for all three weeks. One week earns you 15 service hours, and The Barn is right in Mariemont, at 6980 Cambridge Ave. If interested, please contact Mrs. Long at 272-3700. THANKS!
7. The MHS PTO wants your creative input on the design for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. This competition is open to all MHS students. You can submit your design by emailing it to Jean Marie Nelson at JNelson@mariemontschools.org or you can drop off your design at the MHS front office. A prize for the winner will be awarded! All submissions are due by Thursday, April 20.