1. A Reminder that Art Club meets after school today from 3-4pm.
2. A reminder for all AP Art & Studio Art students going on today's field trip to meet at lower bus turnaround after 2nd bell at 9:35am.
3. Spain Trip: Students are reminded to attend a brief meeting tonight at 6PM in señora Timmerding's room. Please remember to bring your completed signed OTC medication form.
4. Have you ordered your yearbook, yet? Online Orders close on March 31st. Don't miss out! Click here to order.
5. Any student planning on using a waiver for a spring sport this school year must turn the waiver in to the CCPC by 3:00 this Friday.
6. The girls’ JV lacrosse team lost to MND 2-7 last night. Scoring goals were Hannah Coates and Abby Kapcar. The Varsity girls’ lacrosse team lost in overtime to MND 12-13. Scoring goals for the Warriors were Kyra George, Ellie Poindexter, Payton Megowan, Kennedy McNeil, Sari Gall and Courtney Robinson.
7. The boys’ varsity lacrosse team opened the 2017 campaign with a solid victory over the Lakota East Thunderhawks 11 to 4. Andrew Maze, Bradley Quick and Drew Fiorenza had two goals each. Ben Phelan, Wilson Bucher, Charles Schooler, Cole Harden and Anthony DiMichele added one apiece. Erick Tassos and Daniel Cascella both played well in goal, each notching four saves. The boys are home tonight to take on Bishop Fenwick with JV facing off at 5:30 PM and the Varsity taking the field at 7:30 PM.
8. Congratulations to Daniel Keyes for having his review of Walnut Hills' Ragtime selected as the top review for publication! Shannon Renner will also have her review of this show published as well. Good job to our Cappies Critics!
9. It’s time for the annual Senior Class Bowling Event!!
Date: Sunday, April 9th from 1:30-3pm
Place: Madison Bowl
Cost: $30 per couple
RSVP due date: Tuesday, April 4th
Forms available at the office. Hope you can join us for a fun afternoon!
10. Anyone interested in participating in the Mayerson Summer Service Program at Xavier University please fill out application by Thursday. Check your email for more info. Extra copies are in office. Up to 40 service hours for next year's juniors and seniors.
11. Volunteer at the Barn for Community Service Hours this summer! Summer art camp runs July 10 – 28. We need volunteer assistants for morning, early afternoon, and late afternoon classes for all three weeks. One week earns you 15 service hours, and The Barn is right in Mariemont, at 6980 Cambridge Ave. If interested, please contact Mrs. Long at 272-3700. THANKS!
12. The MHS PTO wants your creative input on the design for the Fall 2017 spirit shirt. This competition is open to all MHS students. You can submit your design by emailing it to Jean Marie Nelson at JNelson@mariemontschools.org or you can drop off your design at the MHS front office. A prize for the winner will be awarded! All submissions are due by Thursday, April 20.